Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Sokoudjou Set for UFC Debut (Video interview)

Print  
Posted By Message

Bemin

Touch gloves, and good fight!

Bemin Avatar

Career:140-118
Camp: Canadian Fight Club
Chips:
Sherdog.com's Greg Savage recently sat down with Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou, who makes his Octagon debut this weekend at UFC 79 against undefeated light heavyweight Lyoto Machida

Link

Last edited 1/8/08 12:57PM server time by dothemmath
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #1   12/27/07 5:21:33AM   

CornishMMA

BANNED

CornishMMA Avatar

Career:497-280
Chips:
"Youre gonna get hit, youre gonna get knocked out, youre gonna feel it, this is the ultimate (NOT PRIDE! )"

LOL im not a hater, but i think people do overrate him, ok he beat Lil Nog and Arona fair and square but they are both BJJ guys with sub par striking and suspect chins, but this time he is fighting a pure striker with a great pedigree, and Soku himself did show his suspect chin in his loss to Glover so im VERY confident in not only Machida beathim in, but also getting his 1st stoppage in the UFC with a TKO in the 2nd

Post #2   12/27/07 5:28:49AM   

gamez0932

MMA Regular

gamez0932 Avatar

Career:408-303
Chips:

Posted by CornishMMA

"Youre gonna get hit, youre gonna get knocked out, youre gonna feel it, this is the ultimate (NOT PRIDE! )"

LOL im not a hater, but i think people do overrate him, ok he beat Lil Nog and Arona fair and square but they are both BJJ guys with sub par striking and suspect chins, but this time he is fighting a pure striker with a great pedigree, and Soku himself did show his suspect chin in his loss to Glover so im VERY confident in not only Machida beathim in, but also getting his 1st stoppage in the UFC with a TKO in the 2nd

I think you might be not giving enough props to soku.... i mean arona is a beast in the ring, and soku dropped him. i hate how people on this site talk crap on your personal opinions so im not trying to do that at all... and i might not be giving machida the props he deserves but machida kinda just does enough to win the round, and soku comes out guns blazing, i see in there first big exchange soku gets the better of him and puts him down.

Post #3   12/27/07 1:48:29PM