Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Roy Lang III: Women fighters make mark in MMA

Print  
Posted By Message

zephead

The Dancer

zephead Avatar

Career:541-400
Camp: Ground'N'Pound
Chips:
LINK

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

Post #1   2/12/07 4:50:39PM   

MMA

Pimpin

MMA Avatar

Career:672-349
Chips:
Here is the link for the video.

Click here.

Post #2   2/12/07 10:01:44PM   

MrGreeny

MMA Regular

MrGreeny Avatar

Career:511-324
Camp: TheAxeMurdererz
Chips:
Great fight :) Thx for the link...

Post #3   2/13/07 10:23:59AM   

MrGreeny

MMA Regular

MrGreeny Avatar

Career:511-324
Camp: TheAxeMurdererz
Chips:
Sry for double posting but I had to say it ;-) I watched 3-5 Gina Carano videos and i was soooo f..... impressed not only about her performance as a fighter but also with her personality... Her promoter said something about UFC and PrideFC after the EliteXC and im pretty sure, Dana White is all over the Women MMA and i guess we could expect women MMA in the next 3-6 UFC events. It is very sad but my respect for UFC is decreasing every day... I kinda hate that Dana is 'stealing' all the good fighters from the other organisations (He bought WFA and PrideFC said, they can't match UFC financially) and is creating some kind of monopoly.... :/ I think it's bad for the sport... I'll probably create a new topick so we can discuss this subject....

Post #4   2/16/07 8:11:42PM