Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

madmarc a post whore

Print  
  Page 3 of 5     1     2     3     4     5  
Posted By Message

Chivo

Learning to Sprawl

Chivo Avatar

Career:315-229
Camp: Miyagi Dojo
Chips:
I just said I'd give an address. Everything else would be up to Sally.

Post #31   2/22/07 4:28:32PM   

crimethinc

MMA Regular

crimethinc Avatar

Career:81-61
Camp: Camp Baby Dumpster
Chips:
This is the first time I'm viewing this post since my original comment which apparently hurt some feelings.

All I have to say is lighten up. I can only assume that we are grown men here and do we really need a pissing contest via internet messages. This is the equivalent of junior high school students trying to set up playground fights through myspace. My original comment was intended to be lighthearted but if you are going to get riled up because some random guy who you've never met and never will meet poked fun at you on some forum then I stick by it. Everyone can be a tough guy in writing. I'm a world champion thai boxer with a 10-0 MMA record so bring it on. Is any of that true? Not a word, but there isn't a truth filter so I can say it a thousand times. Grow up. I eagerly await any rebuttal and most likely a challenge. Let me clear this up right now. I'm not going to come to your town to fight you. If you come to St. Louis, I'm not going to fight you. I've got more important things to be angry about then someone I don't care about calling me a loser over the internet.

Post #32   2/22/07 5:40:20PM   

OB_Juan

MMA Regular

OB_Juan Avatar

Career:481-329
Camp: Bloodyknux.com
Chips:

Posted by crimethinc

This is the first time I'm viewing this post since my original comment which apparently hurt some feelings.

All I have to say is lighten up. I can only assume that we are grown men here and do we really need a pissing contest via internet messages. This is the equivalent of junior high school students trying to set up playground fights through myspace. My original comment was intended to be lighthearted but if you are going to get riled up because some random guy who you've never met and never will meet poked fun at you on some forum then I stick by it. Everyone can be a tough guy in writing. I'm a world champion thai boxer with a 10-0 MMA record so bring it on. Is any of that true? Not a word, but there isn't a truth filter so I can say it a thousand times. Grow up. I eagerly await any rebuttal and most likely a challenge. Let me clear this up right now. I'm not going to come to your town to fight you. If you come to St. Louis, I'm not going to fight you. I've got more important things to be angry about then someone I don't care about calling me a loser over the internet.

B!TCH I'LL KICK YOUR @SS!!!!1

How was that?

Post #33   2/22/07 6:15:40PM   

crimethinc

MMA Regular

crimethinc Avatar

Chips:

Posted by OB_Juan

Posted by crimethinc

B!TCH I'LL KICK YOUR @SS!!!!1

How was that?

Perfect, but with more emotion next time.

Again from the top.

Post #34   2/22/07 7:39:48PM   

madmarck

MMA Sensei

madmarck Avatar

Career:802-575
Camp: Canadian Fight Club
Chips:

Posted by crimethinc

So your dont have a 10-0 record? man,

Post #35   2/22/07 8:29:14PM   

crimethinc

MMA Regular

crimethinc Avatar

Chips:
Not in MMA, that's my jousting record.

Post #36   2/22/07 8:31:54PM   

SICKRICK

Banned

Career:29-13
Chips:
GIVE ME THE ADDRESS PLEASE I TRAVEL ALL THE TIME... marck its funny this thread is getting so much.... its hilarious ... i do want to ko a couple of people though...

Post #37   2/23/07 7:19:21AM   

madmarck

MMA Sensei

madmarck Avatar

Chips:

Posted by SICKRICK

GIVE ME THE ADDRESS PLEASE I TRAVEL ALL THE TIME... marck its funny this thread is getting so much.... its hilarious ... i do want to ko a couple of people though...

Well you could try Dai i heard he has bad vision.
Or go jousting with crimethinc and in the middle of it just punch him in the face. Those might work. Or if you cant beat either of those guys im sure that we could scrounge up Akenebono for you to fight.

Post #38   2/23/07 8:00:20AM   

crimethinc

MMA Regular

crimethinc Avatar

Chips:

Posted by madmarck

Posted by SICKRICK

Or go jousting with crimethinc and in the middle of it just punch him in the face.

Yeah, And get a fist full of helmet. Safety first.

Post #39   2/23/07 10:34:46AM   

Chivo

Learning to Sprawl

Chivo Avatar

Career:315-229
Camp: Miyagi Dojo
Chips:

Posted by SICKRICK

461 Mizugama Kadena-cho, Okinawa Japan 904-0205

Post #40   2/23/07 10:41:21AM   

Ydoc

Belt Contender

Ydoc Avatar

Career:1,371-849
Camp: Camp David
Chips:
I predict Chivo first round by smiling goat head butt.

Post #41   2/23/07 12:56:57PM   

madmarck

MMA Sensei

madmarck Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Chivo

Posted by SICKRICK

461 Mizugama Kadena-cho, Okinawa Japan 904-0205

wow far east man. dats like whole other side of world. Guess Rick either has a choice of that or the fistful of helmet.

Post #42   2/23/07 1:01:06PM   

SICKRICK

Banned

Chips:
FAR WAY TO TRAVEL ... i might have to choice fist full of helmet but if im in there and that the right address and no one has eaten you yet than im down for the fight lol...lol

Post #43   2/26/07 7:38:02AM   

madmarck

MMA Sensei

madmarck Avatar

Chips:

Posted by SICKRICK

FAR WAY TO TRAVEL ... i might have to choice fist full of helmet but if im in there and that the right address and no one has eaten you yet than im down for the fight lol...lol

Maybee you could use your bankroll from this game
you got enough $$

Post #44   2/26/07 9:23:23AM   

SICKRICK

Banned

Chips:
thats true but i still have make sure i make more money for the fine dinning

Post #45   2/26/07 10:05:32AM   

Page 3 of 5     1     2     3     4     5