Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Bisping's First MW Opponent Set

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

rcg916

He's Back...

rcg916 Avatar

Career:523-269
Chips:

Posted by Aaronno9

Yeh, becouse its totally Bispings fault who the ufc choose for him to fight.. Its the first time hes fought at MW, who would you prefer he fought? rich? anderson? Give the guy a break. Its not even like mcarthys a total bum, i think hes a decent fighter. I cant believe you want him to lose becouse of a decision out of his hands, its pretty lame imo. People really need to cut the guy some slack,all i can see that hes done which could legitimatly upset anybody are the comments he made telling hammil to go back to wrestling, and until you've just won your biggest fight at that point in the biggest mma org in the world, then you cant tell me you know youd be alble to hold your tounge with all that adrenaline pumping through you.

You completely missed his point. Next time you rant off against somebody, you might want to actually touch on some things the poster actually said.

Since most of his post was directed towards the discrepancy in the dates, not sure where you were going with this....

Post #16   12/20/07 1:59:31PM   

fullerene

MMA Sensei

fullerene Avatar

Career:1,526-937
Camp: War Room Warriors
Chips:
Good choice for a fight. McCarthy has a few skills and some name recognition. The win is there for Bisping if he trains hard and cuts weight the right way. If he doesn't, McCarthy is good enough to beat him.

Post #17   12/20/07 2:16:45PM   

StevieC

MMA Regular

StevieC Avatar

Career:548-340
Camp: Minnesota MMA Maulers
Chips:
Dumb, not that it is Bispings fault but these fights are why a lot of people aren't that interested to see him fight....

Post #18   12/20/07 2:47:14PM   

bullettdodger

BANNED

bullettdodger Avatar

Career:332-207
Chips:

Posted by StevieC

Dumb, not that it is Bispings fault but these fights are why a lot of people aren't that interested to see him fight....

I am not busting down any doors, or leaping out of my seat to shill out whatever they want me to pay for this. It is just a little disappointing to me.. No disrespect to Chainsaw... but i haven't seen him fight too many times, so the simple excitement isn't there for me. I still want to see the fight as a fan of the sport, but i wouldn't mind if it was the undercard and i never saw it, not like Gono's last fight, i was soo pissed that they didn't show the damn submission of the night on the television.
Best of luck to both fighters.

Post #19   12/20/07 3:40:31PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2