Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Any HDNet Fights Worth Watching?

Print  
Posted By Message

ohiostate1016

MMA Sensei

ohiostate1016 Avatar

Career:826-528
Camp: Sporting News Assassins
Chips:
I didn't get to see the HDNet event last night (I don't have HDNet, and none of the fights on the card compelled me enough to go out of my way to watch it), but I was wondering if any of the fights on the card are worth trying to find on the Internet. I saw that the Mayhem/Kennedy fight went to a decision, and that it was scored 29-28 by all three judges. So that means that Kennedy convincingly won at one of the rounds. Is this one worth watching? If so or not, are any of the others?

Post #1   12/16/07 12:38:39PM   

MMA Regular

905010 Avatar

Career:312-203
Chips:
The Miller kennedy was a good fight, probably the best of the night alot of the fights were quick so if u can find them on the internet u mine as well give them a look.

Post #2   12/16/07 12:43:14PM   

themmachamp

MMA Regular

Career:4-1
Chips:

Posted by ohiostate1016

I didn't get to see the HDNet event last night (I don't have HDNet, and none of the fights on the card compelled me enough to go out of my way to watch it), but I was wondering if any of the fights on the card are worth trying to find on the Internet. I saw that the Mayhem/Kennedy fight went to a decision, and that it was scored 29-28 by all three judges. So that means that Kennedy convincingly won at one of the rounds. Is this one worth watching? If so or not, are any of the others?

Miller/Kennedy fight was a great fight...I found it somewhere, but don't remember where. i think it was on dailymotion

Post #3   12/17/07 2:56:17PM