Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

One Liners

Print  
  Page 6 of 6   <<   3     4     5     6  
Posted By Message

pv3Hpv3p

Heavyweight Champ

pv3Hpv3p Avatar

Career:827-576
Chips:

Posted by ncordless

Posted by hippysmacker

Thanks man, Frank stays locked up

favorite Lebowski quote- Walter Slovotsky" No Donny these men are nihilist there's nothing to be afraid of"

"I hate the F$ckin' Eagles, man"

You have to take it in context, but when the Dude calls that Malibu police cheif a facist after he bounces his coffee mug off of his head... Is pretty damn funny

I don't know what it's from but I know it was Rodney Dangerfield:

"I was so ugly as a child, my mother refused to breast feed me... She said she just wanted to be friends." lol

Post #76   7/31/07 6:14:15PM   

akhillez

MMA Regular

akhillez Avatar

Career:700-405
Chips:
"There are no pacts between lions and men." - Achilles in Troy

"Myrmidons, my brothers of the sword. I'd rather fight beside you than any army of thousands. Let no man forget how menacing we are, we are lions. You know it's there, waiting, beyond that beach. Immortality. Take it, it's yours! - Ibid.

Fat Bastard's fart speech in Austin Powers 3.

'I didn't kill my wife." "I don't care."- Harrison Ford and Tommy Lee Jones in the Fugitive.

"You're my boy Blue." "Thank you sir." - Will Ferrell in Old School

"Hi. My name's Ted." - Ted Bundy

Post #77   8/15/07 11:51:15PM   

pv3Hpv3p

Heavyweight Champ

pv3Hpv3p Avatar

Career:827-576
Chips:
"You just shot an unarmed man!"... "Well then he should have armed himself..."

"I don't deserve this!!".... "Deserve's got nothing to do with it..."

Clint Eastwood, Unforgiven

Any line from the drill sarg.(Ermie or whatever) in Full Metal Jacket, especially when he sings happy birthday to Jesus on Christmas, for some reason that always makes me laugh

Post #78   8/16/07 11:15:32AM   

TNunley

Belt Contender

TNunley Avatar

Career:120-77
Camp: Team Arse Kickers
Chips:
I can't believe no one mentioned one of the best movies for one-liners.

"Do you know where the weight room is? I'll check it out."

Apparently they give a lot fewer D+'s than D-'s, It's not a grade they like to give out, I'll tell ya that right now.

"Two, four, niner, five, six, seven"
"You're trailing off and did I catch a niner in there? Were you calling from a walkie-talkie?"
"No it was cordless"

"The point is, how do you know the fairy isn't a crazy glue sniffer? "Building model airplanes" says the little fairy; well, we're not buying it. He sneaks into your house once, that's all it takes. The next thing you know, there's money missing off the dresser, and your daughter's knocked up. I seen it a hundred times."

"A lot of people go to college for 7 years"
"Yeah, they're called Doctors."

"Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's a** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather to take his word for it?"
"What?"
"No, I mean, you can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking your head up a butcher's a**... No, wait. It's gotta be your bull."

"Hey, there's even a fridge! You could put six packs of be... soda in here."

"You better pray to the god of skinny punks that this wind doesn't pick up, cos I'll come over there, and jam an oar up your a**"

There are so many more, but this post got really long.

Last edited 8/17/07 8:59AM server time by TNunley
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #79   8/17/07 8:58:48AM   

Page 6 of 6   <<   3     4     5     6