Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

One Liners

Print  
  Page 2 of 6     1     2     3     4     5   >>
Posted By Message

Unkoman

MMA Regular

Unkoman Avatar

Career:578-339
Chips:
"Give me some sugar, Baby"

Ash- Army of Darkness

Post #16   2/12/07 9:37:33PM   

JunCTion

READY TO SMILE AND LOVE LIFE!!

JunCTion Avatar

Career:543-390
Camp: Camp David
Chips:
"I kick ass for the Lord" Dead Alive

Post #17   2/13/07 3:05:09AM   

crimethinc

MMA Regular

crimethinc Avatar

Career:81-61
Camp: Camp Baby Dumpster
Chips:
"If heaven is such a wonderful place then how come being crucified is such a big f***ing sacrifice?"

Igby Goes Down.

Post #18   2/13/07 5:31:02AM   

hippysmacker

Boondock Saints Mod

hippysmacker Avatar

Career:1,932-1,089
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:
from spaceballs " What's a matter Colonel Sanders, Chicken? "

and from Monty Python and the holy grail
"FRENCH GUARD "I don't wanna talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! You mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries! " -classic

Last edited 2/13/07 6:47AM server time by hippysmacker
Edit note/reason: n/a

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

Post #19   2/13/07 6:25:40AM   

fedorwins1

MMA Sensei

Career:552-270
Chips:

Posted by hippysmacker

Team america " Gary , if your captured you may want to take your own life, Here take this" and he gives him a rusty hammer That was pro!

Team America: "I've seen everything now."........"Have you seen a man eat his own head?"........"No".........."Well then you haven't seen everything."

Post #20   2/13/07 12:33:49PM   

Ydoc

Belt Contender

Ydoc Avatar

Career:1,371-849
Camp: Camp David
Chips:
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum. - Nada (Piper) - They Live

Post #21   2/13/07 2:32:12PM   

hippysmacker

Boondock Saints Mod

hippysmacker Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Ydoc

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum. - Nada (Piper) - They Live

Great cult classic movie. One of the best fight scenes of it's time , even with them pulling out the pro wrestling moves.As for team America Spotsworth has the best lines

Here's another -Waynes world -Garth " Dude , if she was the president she'd be like Baberham Lincoln"

Last edited 2/13/07 2:47PM server time by hippysmacker

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

Post #22   2/13/07 2:47:08PM   

cowcatcher

Steady MODdin'

cowcatcher Avatar

Career:2,498-1,432
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
"i sink i have a frush"...."what the **** is a frush?"
revenge of the nerds

Post #23   2/13/07 3:05:36PM   

pv3Hpv3p

Heavyweight Champ

pv3Hpv3p Avatar

Career:827-576
Chips:
Basil: What's the other thing that scares you?

Austin Powers: Carnies. Cicus folk. Nomads, you know... Small hands... Stink of cabbage...

Post #24   2/13/07 3:24:28PM   

Stickan

the HAWT one!

Stickan Avatar

Career:377-180
Chips:

Posted by fedorwins1

Posted by hippysmacker

Team america " Gary , if your captured you may want to take your own life, Here take this" and he gives him a rusty hammer That was pro!

Team America: "I've seen everything now."........"Have you seen a man eat his own head?"........"No".........."Well then you haven't seen everything."

After a lot of all for one, one for all talk... "There's no "I" in Team America".... .................."Yes there is"

Post #25   2/13/07 3:24:33PM   

hippysmacker

Boondock Saints Mod

hippysmacker Avatar

Chips:

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

Basil: What's the other thing that scares you?

Austin Powers: Carnies. Cicus folk. Nomads, you know... Small hands... Stink of cabbage...

There are a lot of great Austin power's qoutes but this monolaouge is my favorite

From Dr evil- "The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it. "

I had to go the movies 3 times to complety hear this. I started laughing at "penchant for Buggery" -was off again at "he invented the question mark"
was crying by " meat helmets" and almost pissed myself by ' ritualistically shaved my testicles"

The Iron Code

Post #26   2/13/07 3:35:04PM   

Gogoplata

Standup Guy

Gogoplata Avatar

Career:83-45
Chips:
I know, Donnie. THANK YOU, Donnie.

Fav. Lebowski One Liner:

Dude to Big Lebowski: "Mind if I do a J?"

Last edited 2/14/07 12:55AM server time by Gogoplata

Post #27   2/14/07 12:55:22AM   

hippysmacker

Boondock Saints Mod

hippysmacker Avatar

Chips:
Almost forgot. My little bro fell out of his seat he lauhged so hard when we saw amerivan pie 2 " Ay yes, bathe the stiffmister"

The Iron Code

Post #28   2/14/07 10:51:43PM   

BrAeDeN91

MMA Regular

BrAeDeN91 Avatar

Career:42-30
Camp: ricco rodriguez and the sundance kids
Chips:
"dude i forgot my phone should we go back and get it"? "no we have gone to far"
harold and kumar go to whitecastle

Post #29   2/15/07 12:13:59AM   

Stickan