Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Five confirmed bouts for UFC 69 added

Print  
Posted By Message

DoTheMMAth

MMA Sensei

DoTheMMAth Avatar

Career:1,409-867
Chips:
Georges St. Pierre Vs. Matt Serra

Diego Sanchez Vs. Josh Koscheck

Alan Belcher Vs. Kendall Grove

Thales Leites Vs. Pete Sell

Marcus Davis Vs. Pete Spratt

Post #1   2/11/07 8:25:57PM   

nellyhiphophead

In Full Mount

nellyhiphophead Avatar

Career:917-475
Camp: nelson top team
Chips:
Georges St. Pierre Vs. Matt Serra - can't wait to see gsp kill serra. great fight

Diego Sanchez Vs. Josh Koscheck - this is a rematch i like. give the winner a shot at gsp. great fight

Alan Belcher Vs. Kendall Grove - this should be a good fight to see how good kendall is. good fight

Thales Leites Vs. Pete Sell - this could be a stand up war all over the mat fight of the night or it could be lay-n-pray not a great fight. this one is a toss up could be a great fight could be a bad fight

Marcus Davis Vs. Pete Spratt - i think marcus will take pete down and sub him or eles pete might pick marcus apart from the outside. i don't think it will be a good fight.

so far i think it's going to be a ok card not a great one but not the worse. could use one more big fight to put in the 3rd spot and move kendalls down to the opening fight.

Post #2   2/12/07 1:00:23PM