Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

UFC’s Special Announcement: “Rampage” and Griffin Are “TUF 7? Coaches?

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

Vietnamese_Guy

Standup Guy

Vietnamese_Guy Avatar

Career:198-109
Camp: Shogun Academy
Chips:
LOL Who could the OTHER coach for the NUMBER 1 contender be?

Ad: Mixup - New by FanDuel. A casual daily fantasy sports game

Post #16   12/9/07 12:42:04AM   

skateongrass91

Learning to Sprawl

skateongrass91 Avatar

Career:117-69
Camp: Xtreme Couture
Chips:
thats gonna be a tight ass season. i bet as coaches they might need a little help, but they can definitely push their fighters in to being the best they can be. this season is MW right?

Post #17   12/9/07 10:04:33AM   

jomatty

In Full Mount

jomatty Avatar

Career:137-79
Camp: bet the rent
Chips:
you guys may be being hard on forrest as a coach. im not a huge forrest fan but he has a well rounded skill set and an almost unparreled work ethic. if you doubt his jits check out his fight with jeremy horn or some of his earlier fight when bjj was a bigger part of his game. im not saying it is necessarily the best choice but the main point of the show is to make entertaining television and hype a big match not help up and coming fighters regardless of what dana white may say. this will be entertaining, although im not sure where forrest;s win is against rampage. i didnt see his win against shogun either though so who knows...

Post #18   12/9/07 10:06:22AM   

Darnok

Heavyweight Chump

Darnok Avatar

Career:1,503-1,200
Camp: The Puddle
Chips:
For coaching duties i agree that this is a pull out all the stops move by the UFC. They are going with there two funniest fighters ever. i have no problem with this.

But Griffin does not deserve a title shot. This is completely stupid. Since he has been in the UFC he has only beat 1 quality opponent. He has 2 losses in his last 5 fights. This is not enough for a title fight. And yes Dana did say that the coaches would be fighting.

Stupid Stupid Stupid

Post #19   12/9/07 12:15:35PM   

gabe531

Standup Guy

gabe531 Avatar

Career:1,238-669
Chips:

Posted by cmill21

I don't think this nesassarily think this means they have to fight, and I for one hope they don't, I think Rampage is to good for forrest, and I think other people will deserve it more after 79. Also I don't think this would build any hype for a potential fight, there both colorful but theres no antimosity there and if there is it will be forced.

are you serious? who is next in line?? forrest deserves this just as much if not more then anyone. jardine has an arguement since he beat him but tough dont get kod by houston!! let me guess they should give it to shogun the guy forrest just beat. and beat him at his own game. he made shogun tap

Post #20   12/14/07 3:37:15PM   

Biggee

MMA Regular

Biggee Avatar

Career:307-196
Camp: Clanton Gang Bitch!
Chips:
This is going to be the funnies TUF that's for sure. I really think it will be a very, very good season.

I say Rampage beats Griffin when they fight, pretty badly, yet i hope griffin wins.

Post #21   12/14/07 3:42:29PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2