Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

December 21, 2012 " End of the World " !!

Print  
  Page 1 of 4     1     2     3     4  
Posted By Message

tuvok500

GSP will Comeback JUMP !!!

tuvok500 Avatar

Career:2,237-1,202
Camp: Canadian Power Team
Chips:
2012 is suppose to be the end of the world as we know it !!

According to multiples sources, december 21th 2012 will be the exact moment when the sun and the earth are going to bein perfect alignement with the black hole at the center of our galaxy !! That allignement will cause desatrous events on earth and will destroy the world as we know it !!

The multiples sources are :

- the Maya's calendar, witch is the most precise calendar who ever existed, the calendar predict dec 21th 2012 as the apocalypse !! and in fact , the calendar completely stop at december21th 2012 !! witch is normal because it is suppose to be the end !!

-Merlin the Prophet, who many prediction have already happened , also predicted the year 2012 as the apocalypse !!

-the oracle " des Sybilles " and the chinese oracle " I-ching " also predicted 2012 as the end of the world !!

-in the bible , the apocalypse of john predicted the anti-christ coming around 2012 !!

- the computer project WEB-BOT, witch was originaly designed to predict the stock market , also predicted a disastrous events for december 21th 2012 !!
this program have predicted the sept 2001 terrorist attack with a very close range of + - 30 days !!

- many others indiens cultures are also having 2012 as the end of the world !!

2 years ago, i was watching a documentary about the " Torrah " , it is like the bible but for the jews, and they were telling that by reading the original version, they were able to predict everything who was going to happen !!
many predictions like the 2 world wars, the sept 2001 attack, the dead of both kennedy's brothers and many events already happened .
But for the futur, the book predicted some wars like we have already, an earthquake at san francisco " THE EARTH QUAKE " witch will make san francisco desappear in the ocean for 2010 !!
And yes, december 21th 2012 disastrous end of the world !!

it's been 3 years now that i have a paper sticked on my wall with this date !!

Now with multiple sources like that, do we "really" have only 4 years to live ????

The most probable cause of a disastrous events should be a switching of the magnetique north pole and south pole witch already hapened like 1000 times since the earth is born, if the swithching is very slow, it is ok, but if the switching is fast " earth quake and tsunami are going to hits the entire planet everywhere witch will be the end of the world as we now it !!

Are you affraid ??

Last edited 12/7/07 8:47PM server time by tuvok500
Edit note/reason: n/a
6 total post edits

Post #1   12/3/07 4:19:29PM   

fedorwins1

MMA Sensei

Career:552-270
Chips:
I've read all about this stuff, not sure whether or not I believe it.

God I hope not.

Post #2   12/3/07 5:05:28PM   

hotrodttt

Ridin the MMA WW since 02 !

hotrodttt Avatar

Career:3,912-2,301
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
No, I definatly don't buy into this stuff, I asked my Physics teacher about this and he said it is absolutly impossible. None of the science checks out and he said that the earth will live on for more than a billion years longer. It has already lasted 4.6 billion years so what is another billion... let alone 4 years

Post #3   12/3/07 6:29:17PM   

tuvok500

tuvok500 Avatar

Chips:

Posted by hotrodttt

No, I definatly don't buy into this stuff, I asked my Physics teacher about this and he said it is absolutly impossible. None of the science checks out and he said that the earth will live on for more than a billion years longer. It has already lasted 4.6 billion years so what is another billion... let alone 4 years

Yeah, the earth is not in danger here, is it us !!

a big earthquake or tsunami are not going to destroy the earth, but we can be destroy easely !!
a major switching of the maghetique pole already happen often and the earth is still there but are we going to survive to a major event like that ? or if we are hit by a meteor like when the dinausaure were there !! they did not survire !!

2012 !! remember this date !! lol

Last edited 12/3/07 6:41PM server time by tuvok500
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #4   12/3/07 6:39:49PM   

TimW001

MMA Sensei

TimW001 Avatar

Career:724-436
Chips:

Posted by tuvok500
but we can be destroy easely !!
a major switching of the maghetique pole already happen often and the earth is still there but are we going to survive to a major event like that ?

Yea I remember seeing a show on that.

We could also be on the verge of a nuclear WWIII. And I've been hearing alot abut hot the US is on the verge of an economic collapse.

Post #5   12/3/07 6:44:32PM   

SpiderSilva

Living legend

SpiderSilva Avatar

Career:2,303-1,485
Chips:
There is no way to really know how close we are to a black hole until its too late just guess's most things are
most of what we know is just a guess about space more than likely the word is not gonna end if it does it will be do to people and all that would happen is people would kill them self
Most things out there are only heard do to people want to here the bad(End of World) not the good(Same old shit different day on good old mother Earth)

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Post #6   12/3/07 7:20:43PM   

SpiderSilva

Living legend

SpiderSilva Avatar

Career:2,303-1,485
Chips:

Posted by tuvok500

According to multiples sources, december 21th 2012 will be the exact moment when the sun and the earth are going to be perfectly aligh with the black hole at the center of our galaxy !! That allignement will cause desatrous events on earth and will destroy the world as we know it !!

- the Maya's calendar, witch is the most precise calendar who ever existed, the calendar predict dec 21th 2012 as the apocalypse !! and in fact , the calendar completely stop at december21th 2012 !! witch is normal because it is suppose to be the end !!

-Merlin the Prophet, who many prediction have already happened , also predicted the year 2012 as the apocalypse !!

-the oracle " des Sybilles " and the chinese oracle " I-ching " also predicted 2012 as the end of the world !!

-in the bible , the apocalypse of john predicted the anti-christ coming around 2012 !!

- the computer project WEB-BOT, witch was originaly designed to predict the stock market , also predicted a disastrous events for december 21th 2012 !!
this program have predicted the sept 2001 terrorist attack with a very close range of + - 30 days !!

2 years ago, i was watching a documentary about the " Torrah " , it is like the bible but for the jews, and they were telling that by reading the original version, they were able to predict everything who was going to happen !!
many predictions like the 2 world wars, the sept 2001 attack, the dead of both kennedy's brothers and many events already happened .
But for the futur, the book predicted some wars like we have already, an earthquake at san francisco " THE EARTH QUAKE " witch will make san francisco desappear in the ocean for 2010 !!

Now with multiple sources like that, do we "really" have only 4 years to live ????

The most probable cause of a disastrous events should be a switching of the magnetique north pole and south pole witch already hapened like 6 times since the earth is born, if the swithching is very slow, it is ok, but if the switching is fast " earth quake and tsunami are going to hits the entire planet everywhere witch will be the end of the world as we now it !!

Are you affraid ??

You know every thing just said was on a show on the History channel like 2 days ago

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Post #7   12/3/07 7:22:19PM   

tuvok500

tuvok500 Avatar

Chips:

Posted by SpiderSilva

There is no way to really know how close we are to a black hole until its too late just guess's most things are
most of what we know is just a guess about space more than likely the word is not gonna end if it does it will be do to people and all that would happen is people would kill them self
Most things out there are only heard do to people want to here the bad(End of World) not the good(Same old shit different day on good old mother Earth)

Well, i know that my english is very bad but the black hole that i was speaking about is the one at the center of our galaxy. it is there for sure !
dec 21th 2012 will be a date where the sun and the earth will be precisely in perfect alignement with the center of the galaxy, and according to some old text and prophet and calendar, something will happen !!

Post #8   12/3/07 7:31:05PM   

tuvok500

tuvok500 Avatar

Chips:

Posted by SpiderSilva

Posted by tuvok500

According to multiples sources, december 21th 2012 will be the exact moment when the sun and the earth are going to be perfectly aligh with the black hole at the center of our galaxy !! That allignement will cause desatrous events on earth and will destroy the world as we know it !!

The most probable cause of a disastrous events should be a switching of the magnetique north pole and south pole witch already hapened like 6 times since the earth is born, if the swithching is very slow, it is ok, but if the switching is fast " earth quake and tsunami are going to hits the entire planet everywhere witch will be the end of the world as we now it !!

Are you affraid ??

You know every thing just said was on a show on the History channel like 2 days ago

Well, for me it was canal D in french !!
at least, i have not imagine all of that !!

Post #9   12/3/07 7:33:54PM   

Mastodon2

MMA Sensei

Mastodon2 Avatar

Career:188-114
Chips:
Total crap. Don't believe this toss!

Post #10   12/3/07 7:46:48PM   

roadking95th

In Cael We Trust!

roadking95th Avatar

Career:1,351-714
Chips:
Heard it all before. There is a big cosmic event to happen. Didn't hear about the black hole one though. Something about planets and nebulas and such lining up. As far as the Mayans were concern, it isn't necessarily the end of the world, but rather a new phase. And yes, we are long over due for a polar shift and ice age, paging Al Gore.

But, No. I'll see you the 13th.

Post #11   12/3/07 11:16:30PM   

JuggaloWarrior878

Juggalo 4 Life

JuggaloWarrior878 Avatar

Career:3,776-2,376
Camp: Hatchet House
Chips:
u forgot nostradamus i just watched some special that his lost book predicts the earth will end on that date but i watched another speacial on him that said he had visions dating all the way into the 4000s. i think its bs though the way they interpret his writings is just ridiculous. plus the sun and the earth have been in that alignment before like 10000 years ago and nothin happend.
im not concerned the apocolypes has been predicted many time after 2012 there will just be a new date to anticipate.

Post #12   12/4/07 1:58:25AM   

Ordep

Go Falcons!

Ordep Avatar

Career:1,039-621
Camp: Beat Down System
Chips:
Not a single scientific source ???

Then not....

"The Elegant Universe" a book then TV Series explain all that issue of unfication of the two big Physics theories relativity and quantum mechanics.They argue that the answer is in the black holes, a tiny tiny amount of matter (explained by quantum mech.) so dense that it can go super deep in the Universe layer (explained by relativity) but they never mentioned anything that alignment that I can remember.

That's what I remember from the movie, I'm an Ecologist not a Physicist.

Post #13   12/4/07 3:22:54AM   

DCRage

Representin' The MA's

DCRage Avatar

Career:978-738
Chips:
Never believed any of this stuff. Someone's been reading The Sun (tabloid) too much.

Post #14   12/4/07 9:19:18AM   

tuvok500

tuvok500 Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Ordep

Not a single scientific source ???

Then not....

"The Elegant Universe" a book then TV Series explain all that issue of unfication of the two big Physics theories relativity and quantum mechanics.They argue that the answer is in the black holes, a tiny tiny amount of matter (explained by quantum mech.) so dense that it can go super deep in the Universe layer (explained by relativity) but they never mentioned anything that alignment that I can remember.

That's what I remember from the movie, I'm an Ecologist not a Physicist.

Of course , no scientifique source !! lol

i was speaking about the black hole who is at the center of our galaxy.
it is there for sure, and according to " THE SOURCES " lol, december 21, 2012 , the alignement will be a date where something desatrous will happen !!

Post #15   12/4/07 11:09:14AM   

Page 1 of 4     1     2     3     4