Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Who's got Renzo's back? I DO!

Print  
Posted By Message

JayPinno

Learning to Sprawl

JayPinno Avatar

Career:108-59
Chips:
I just want to show some support to Renzo Gracie in his upcoming fight tonight against Frank Shamrock. Shamrock is a big challenge and it should be a great fight. Im hoping Renzo puts him to sleep, so we dont have to listen to Franks mouth.

WAR RENZO!!

Last edited 2/10/07 10:11AM server time by JayPinno
Edit note/reason: n/a
3 total post edits

Post #1   2/10/07 10:01:48AM   

nate22

Belt Contender

nate22 Avatar

Career:52-35
Chips:
Who's got Renzo's back? Hopefully it won't be Frank Shamrock. I think Frank is still in it to win it and Renzo will have a hard time finishing somebody as good as Frank. I think Renzo's going to get smashed.

Post #2   2/10/07 10:40:14AM   

Manfred

MMA Sensei

Manfred Avatar

Career:596-351
Chips:
My heart is def. behind Renzo! Frank needs to be knocked back down a notch. The ultimate would be Renzo woopin him in the stand up before subbing him.

(Maybe that's being a bit optimistic)

Post #3   2/10/07 10:41:01AM   

JayPinno

Learning to Sprawl

JayPinno Avatar

Chips:

Posted by nate22

Who's got Renzo's back? Hopefully it won't be Frank Shamrock. I think Frank is still in it to win it and Renzo will have a hard time finishing somebody as good as Frank. I think Renzo's going to get smashed.

LOL..you know what I mean..If anything Shamrock will win by KO'. I dont see Renzo getting subbed..Hey I know its a tough fight. I see Renzo the underdog. I just cant stand Frank Shamrock.

Post #4   2/10/07 10:54:21AM   

nate22

Belt Contender

nate22 Avatar

Chips:
Yea I know where you are coming from, so many Frank fans and more so MMA fans have lost alot of respect for him because of all the talk he's talk and the lack of living up to what he has said he was going to do. (For whatever reasons they may be) For me i'm just disappointed he talks the big talk and then hasn't made the effort to prove he's one of the greatest in the world by fighting top class MW's. To be fair to him however, Renzo and then Baroni is not too bad a step up in competition for Frank, I just hope he can live up to his potential, if not get KO'd by Baroni.

And you're right, I sincerley doubt Frank will even get close to subbing Renzo.

Post #5   2/10/07 10:59:31AM   

JayPinno

Learning to Sprawl

JayPinno Avatar

Chips:

Posted by nate22

Yea I know where you are coming from, so many Frank fans and more so MMA fans have lost alot of respect for him because of all the talk he's talk and the lack of living up to what he has said he was going to do. (For whatever reasons they may be) For me i'm just disappointed he talks the big talk and then hasn't made the effort to prove he's one of the greatest in the world by fighting top class MW's. To be fair to him however, Renzo and then Baroni is not too bad a step up in competition for Frank, I just hope he can live up to his potential, if not get KO'd by Baroni.

Yeah Shamrock kills me with his shit talking. I dont know if he actually thinks he is one of the best MW's out there or if it is all to build himself up. It looks to me he is looking for fighters past there prime or a level below A in search of a big pay day. Im sorry I never disrespect or bash any fighters, but this guy kills me.

Last edited 2/10/07 11:09AM server time by JayPinno
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #6   2/10/07 11:09:21AM   

nate22

Belt Contender

nate22 Avatar

Chips:

Posted by JayPinno

Posted by nate22

Yeah Shamrock kills me with his shit talking. I dont know if he actually thinks he is one of the best MW's out there or if it is all to build himself up. It looks to me he is looking for fighters past there prime or a level below A in search of a big pay day. Im sorry I never disrespect or bash any fighters, but this guy kills me.

Looks like Frank has gone and proved both our points now anyhow

Post #7   2/11/07 8:16:54AM