Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Strikeforce’s Dennis Hallman and Alexander Crispim Test Positive for Steroids

Print  
Posted By Message

CornishMMA

BANNED

CornishMMA Avatar

Career:497-280
Chips:
Dennis Hallman and Alexander Crispim, who last competed at a Nov. 16 Strikeforce show in San Jose, Calif., have both tested positive for anabolic steroids.

California State Athletic Commission executive Bill Douglas today released news of the failed tests and suspensions.

Hallman, a former UFC fighter, defeated Jeremiah Metcalf with a first-round heel hook at the event, which was dubbed, “Strikeforce: Four Men Enter, One Man Survives.” Crispim, a former Gladiators Challenge fighter, defeated Clint Coronel via unanimous decision. Neither fight appeared on the Yahoo! Sports live broadcast of the event, which took place at the HP Pavilion.

LINK

Last edited 1/8/08 5:02PM server time by dothemmath
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #1   11/29/07 3:03:03PM   

EvilScott

MMA Regular

EvilScott Avatar

Career:681-409
Camp: JT WarWagon
Chips:
Hallman? Seriously?

More CSAC BS is to come I bet.

Post #2   11/29/07 3:12:18PM   

DustinT

MMA Regular

DustinT Avatar

Career:1,602-880
Camp: The MMA Army
Chips:
brilliant.

at what point are they going to start thinkin " sh!t, everyone else is getting caught...maybe I'm next. It might be best to keep clean "

just embarrassing really.

i gave up on so many sports due to abuse with this matter.....i'd hate to see it happening to our sport as well.

Post #3   11/29/07 3:51:50PM   

cowcatcher

Steady MODdin'

cowcatcher Avatar

Career:2,542-1,461
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
nothing surprises me anymore with doping, its getting really tired all these fighters testing positive.

Post #4   11/29/07 4:34:49PM   

Ogre365

MMA Regular

Career:84-60
Chips:
LOL, that is awesome. I used to like Hallman when we did a couple of amateur shows he put on. Hell he even gave my lil bro his nickname "Psycho". But with lopsided fight cards and financially screwing over of other promoters we have distanced ourselves from him. Me and a few of the promoters he screwed over are getting the last laugh now though.

HaHa.

Post #5   11/29/07 5:07:52PM