Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

J-Rock vs John Koppenhaver

Print  
Who will win?
J-Rock 30 56%
John Koppenhaver 24 44%
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

madmarck

MMA Sensei

madmarck Avatar

Career:802-575
Camp: Canadian Fight Club
Chips:

Posted by nickcuc547

war machine has the strenght but jrock is more well rounded and i think that will be the difference. rollins by decision.

J-roc does have a pretty impressive physique. i would give him the strenght advantage in this fight.
J-roc by Decision.
I think this could be the fight of the night. not sure why i just have a feeling.

Post #16   12/4/07 6:06:15PM   

DevonFoxy

MMA Sensei

DevonFoxy Avatar

Career:1,450-848
Chips:
Yea i would really like to comprehend how some of you think that War has the strength advantage??? Did you see when the fight went to the ground how J-Rock just threw George around.

I just don't know how you give the strength advantage to a guy you havent seen show any strength in his fight on the show compared to J-Rock's fight where he was clearly the stronger fighter in his fight.

I personally feel J-Rocks Strength and Jiu Jitsu under Carlson Gracie will win him this fight take down work for a submission and prolly go to UD for J-Rock imo.

Post #17   12/4/07 7:01:56PM   

CornishMMA

BANNED

CornishMMA Avatar

Career:497-280
Chips:
I have only seen War throw 1 punch but it landed nicely and cut Speer open, given that and the fact J-Roc's chin didnt look too great against George im leaning towards War, im sure J-Roc would sub him on the ground but doubt he will be smart enough to do that and what with the big show nerves and all will want to stand and bang

Post #18   12/5/07 8:51:12AM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2