Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Anderson Silva Denies Issues With Wanderlei Silva, Believes A Fight Between Them Would Be Unlikely

Print  
Posted By Message

grappler0000

MODular Approach

grappler0000 Avatar

Career:2,803-1,547
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Anderson denies misunderstanding with Wanderlei

Rumors about a misunderstanding with his ex teammate from Chute Boxe, Wanderlei Silva, were denied by the middleweight champion from UFC, Anderson Silva. At an interview to the TATAME magazine subscribers, Felipe Maurer Barros asked Anderson if there was any rivalry between him and Wanderlei and if he would have the intention to face him.

Link

Last edited 1/8/08 5:06PM server time by dothemmath
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #1   11/28/07 12:06:14PM   

MMAnomale

MMA Regular

MMAnomale Avatar

Career:155-77
Chips:
Wow........I don't believe they will ever fight, but if there was it would be damn entertaining. But it'll never happen.......Or at least I don't think so, but then again you never know.

Post #2   11/28/07 12:33:01PM   

hippysmacker

Boondock Saints Mod

hippysmacker Avatar

Career:1,967-1,114
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:
He doesn't rule out the possibility , even says it would be a natural fight if they were in the same weight class.It's a fight I would love to see. I wonder if they had issues and cleared them up , or if he is saying they never did. I remember when he first left Chuteboxe their were some things said in the MMA media about bad blood between him and all of chuteboxe. Could just be time healed the wounds, or he and Wandy reconciled after Wandy left also. Or it could be that the MMA media was wrong on the whole thing way back when.

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

Post #3   11/28/07 4:13:19PM