Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Erik Paulson interview talking about training Lesnar and also a little on a possible Barnett/Fedor fight

Print  
Posted By Message

Bemin

Touch gloves, and good fight!

Bemin Avatar

Career:140-118
Camp: Canadian Fight Club
Chips:
PDG: Was that it or are you planning on a few more fights?
Erik: I want to keep fighting and I actually was planning on a fight in early December in the Philippines for Josh Barnett’s team. They had an opening at the 205 slot for a card in Manila but things just didn’t work out that way. I was disappointed because it would have been a good rollover for me in regards to the time between my first fight and that one. I didn’t suffer any real injures in my fight with Jeff so I am ready to go now. I had a bit of an ankle sprain but even the day of the fight I went running, took a sauna, lifted some weights to get the blood flowing and swam about 10 laps in the pool.

Link

And for those who have no idea who Erik is a highlight video.

Highlight Vid Erik Paulson

Last edited 1/8/08 5:07PM server time by dothemmath
Edit note/reason: n/a
5 total post edits

Post #1   11/28/07 12:55:55AM   

Bemin

Touch gloves, and good fight!

Bemin Avatar

Career:140-118
Camp: Canadian Fight Club
Chips:
OOPS! ok links fixed :)

Post #2   11/28/07 1:07:42AM   

Jackelope

Go ahead, MOD my day

Jackelope Avatar

Career:864-486
Chips:
Interesting to hear him talk about Brock's standup of all things. If Brock can get himself a good standup game I'll be highly impressed. I still don't think his grappling is going to be enough to submit Frank (maybe RNC) and I see him LnP'n more than I do aggressively attempting any subs on Frank Mir. Should he try to roll with the BJJ I think he'll end up getting smoked.

Post #3   11/28/07 3:00:08AM   

babytater03

In Full Mount

babytater03 Avatar

Career:1,007-642
Camp: JT WarWagon
Chips:
i just want to know where you got your video "icon" from...freaking awesome!

Post #4   11/28/07 9:18:06AM