Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

sherk

Print  
Posted By Message

dvs_nelson

Learning to Sprawl

Career:129-75
Camp: Ultimate Fighter Top Team
Chips:
has anyone heard anything going on with sherk? if hes fighting anytime soon does he even have the belt still? hahah if he does what do you think to huerta getting a chance when he beats guida? if not that i think nate diaz and lauzon or cole miller should have a a couple more fights then a contender fight for a shot at the title..what do you think? i thikn lauzon proved how quick he can finish a match quick after saturdays fights, and knocking out pulver a couple years ago, i mean the kids young and i think he has alot to bring to the sport, and nate diaz is an all around stud i didnt get a chance to see coles last fight but i know he won. maybe cole should fight a few more times, but i deff think lauzon and nate diaz should have a contender fight

Post #1   11/20/07 11:23:04PM   

JimiMak

WarWagon Never Die!

JimiMak Avatar

Career:454-333
Camp: JT WarWagon
Chips:
you start too many stupid threads in a short time and the troll just stinks so we can all smell.

Post #2   11/21/07 12:12:38AM   

stickyhash421

Banned

Career:62-33
Chips:

Posted by dvs_nelson

has anyone heard anything going on with sherk? if hes fighting anytime soon does he even have the belt still? hahah if he does what do you think to huerta getting a chance when he beats guida? if not that i think nate diaz and lauzon or cole miller should have a a couple more fights then a contender fight for a shot at the title..what do you think? i thikn lauzon proved how quick he can finish a match quick after saturdays fights, and knocking out pulver a couple years ago, i mean the kids young and i think he has alot to bring to the sport, and nate diaz is an all around stud i didnt get a chance to see coles last fight but i know he won. maybe cole should fight a few more times, but i deff think lauzon and nate diaz should have a contender fight

this is how i see the LW division at the moment

1) BJ and Stevenson (obviously fighting at ufc 80)
2) Huerta
3) Edgar
4) Lauzon
5) Florian (dont like florian anymore, he was all happy about din's injury, no class at all after a freak victory...gloating like that earns you a KO where i come from)
6) Nate Diaz, Tyson Griffin

other great lightweights: Hansen, Melendez, Gomi, Mach Sakurai, Aoki, etc.
out of ranking: Sherk (juicing), Auerilo (unproven), Franca (juicing), Guida (losses)

Post #3   11/21/07 4:49:42AM   

NatedawgThaM

MMA Sensei

NatedawgThaM Avatar

Career:676-444
Chips:

Posted by stickyhash421

Posted by dvs_nelson

2) Huerta
3) Edgar
4) Lauzon
5) Florian (dont like florian anymore, he was all happy about din's injury, no class at all after a freak victory...gloating like that earns you a KO where i come from)

out of ranking: Sherk (juicing), Auerilo (unproven), Franca (juicing), Guida (losses)

You have Huerta over Edgar?????

Who the hell has Huerta beaten that's top 10 and look at Edgar's wins. Spencer Fisher and Tyson Griffin. Two Top 10. Huerta has been beating nobodies. Just thought I'd speak my mind. I'm not hating on Huerta, I just don't see how there's any possible way he's above Edgar in the rankings.

I think Sherk is still waiting on some stuff. Last I heard he did have steroids in hi from his drink but as far as I know they haven't made a decision yet.

Post #4   11/21/07 4:57:25AM   

Fahrenheit1221

Learning to Sprawl

Fahrenheit1221 Avatar

Career:800-483
Camp: Team Kumate
Chips:
I thought his appeal got delayed or something?

Post #5   11/21/07 5:25:29AM   

ufcboss

In Full Mount

ufcboss Avatar

Career:406-248
Chips:
He is on some new reality TV show, With Arlovski.

Post #6   11/22/07 4:54:24AM   

stickyhash421

Banned

Career:62-33
Chips:

Posted by NatedawgThaM

Posted by stickyhash421

Posted by dvs_nelson

2) Huerta
3) Edgar
4) Lauzon

Who the hell has Huerta beaten that's top 10 and look at Edgar's wins. Spencer Fisher and Tyson Griffin. Two Top 10. Huerta has been beating nobodies. Just thought I'd speak my mind. I'm not hating on Huerta, I just don't see how there's any possible way he's above Edgar in the rankings.

I think Sherk is still waiting on some stuff. Last I heard he did have steroids in hi from his drink but as far as I know they haven't made a decision yet.

oooooo sorry i dont agree with you on everything there buddy, jeez get a life

Post #7   11/22/07 5:06:43AM   

Aaronno9

King in the North

Aaronno9 Avatar

Career:798-457
Chips:
i think huetas going to get pretty smashed up by guidia personally, but i think no matter who wins edgar and kenny should both get shots before either of them. To me, rodger is still unproven and needs to beat clay and another top lw to even be considered top 10.

Post #8   11/22/07 5:35:24AM   

CornishMMA

BANNED

CornishMMA Avatar

Career:497-280
Chips:

Posted by stickyhash421

Posted by NatedawgThaM

Posted by stickyhash421

Posted by dvs_nelson

2) Huerta
3) Edgar
4) Lauzon

oooooo sorry i dont agree with you on everything there buddy, jeez get a life

Pfft yeah Nate WTF are you doing replying to something on a forum and giving your own opinion get a life!

Its sad that people like that cant come back with why they think that way and give decent reasons why Huerta should be ranked higher than Edgar, instead they spit the dummy out like that

Mate your list is utterly laughable and you are clueless on how to rank fighters, is that on skill or performance? oh i dont even want to know cos ranking Diaz the same as Tyson and not even putting Guida in there cos he has "losses" is probablly the most dumb thing ive ever read on here!

Last edited 11/22/07 7:56AM server time by CornishMMA
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #9   11/22/07 7:53:27AM