Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Future LHW CHAMP???

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

shawneth

MMA Regular

shawneth Avatar

Career:397-201
Chips:
Hmmm, im not sure any of them will be able to Dethrone the Iceman. I'd say Rampage has the best chance. Rashad wont be able to relly on takedowns against someone with takedown defence like Chucks. I havnt seen much of Lyoto so I cannot comment on him taking the title. Unless UFC signs some Top Pride LWW, i see Chuck retiring with his belt. But then again we have to wait and see what Rampage does.

Ad: Mixup - New by FanDuel. A casual daily fantasy sports game

Post #16   2/10/07 4:36:24PM   

crushedbacon

In Full Mount

crushedbacon Avatar

Career:868-562
Camp: West Coast Canada
Chips:
Shogun is gonna go on a run.....whos gonna stop him? Seriously, its a tight division but whos gonna beat Rua? Nobody, if Bisbing's smart he'll go middleweight, and i dont know who said it but GSP cant go 205 he's a ww thats a 30 pound jump, maybe middleweight........bisping vs GSP down the road? or maybe anderson silva? But the future of the LHW div will be on display against Forrest Saturday night

Post #17   9/19/07 2:03:53AM   

krisopotamus

Learning to Sprawl

Career:57-25
Chips:

Posted by hathcock32

Chuck is the greatest champ of all time...NO question...But when is the time gonna come that he is defeated and who will it be??? The UFC has a bunch of good young talent....Without a doubt in my mind i see Michael Bisping has holding the belt for sometime hes got all the skills to become the next CRO COP of the LHW division????Rampage? Forrest? Jardine? Rashad? GSP has even mentioned he would be interested in fighting 205

GSP would go for the middleweight after he gets his welterweight back. Not 205

Post #18   9/19/07 12:10:06PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2