Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Fedor and Sambo!

Print  
Posted By Message

hathcock32

In Full Mount

hathcock32 Avatar

Career:1,212-764
Camp: Wicked Wizards
Chips:
One of the main reason's Fedor supposedly didnt sign in the UFC, is because of these Sambo matches. I don't if you guys saw...but all the hype over these sambo matches....and people weren't even showing up for their matches. It sounds like Sambo is getting to be a joke when people in the final dont even show. If this was the big reason Fedor didnt want to to fight in the UFC, he obviously does not want to compete agianst the best in the world.

Post #1   11/14/07 3:53:04PM   

cmill21

Heavyweight Champ

cmill21 Avatar

Career:444-230
Chips:
Wow I thought this crap was over. There were lots of reasons he didn't sign with the UFC. If you didn't know if dana wants to prove his guys are better Fedor and M-1 are willing to let him fight anywhere. I bet if there are a couple more threads like this Fedor will sign with the UFC, I heard they cut him deep.

Post #2   11/14/07 4:06:48PM   

Jackelope

Go ahead, MOD my day

Jackelope Avatar

Career:864-486
Chips:
Wow.. another one

Fedor is afraid to fight the best in the world. That's why he made sure in his contract with M-1 there was a clause for M-1 to pay Couture an extra million dollars to fight Fedor, no matter which promotion Couture would be fighting for.

Another impressive post by another person with Tito in their avatar. Talk about cliches

Post #3   11/14/07 4:11:26PM   

faille

MMA Regular

faille Avatar

Career:450-252
Camp: The Pit
Chips:

Posted by Jackelope

Wow.. another one

Fedor is afraid to fight the best in the world. That's why he made sure in his contract with M-1 there was a clause for M-1 to pay Couture an extra million dollars to fight Fedor, no matter which promotion Couture would be fighting for.

Another impressive post by another person with Tito in their avatar. Talk about cliches

Fedor is definently NOT afraid to fight Randy or anyone else for that matter.

Post #4   11/14/07 5:57:02PM   

ObsoleteMan

MMA Regular

Career:483-265
Chips:
Well, on the other hand, if the tournament is such a joke, why did the UFC management care so much about him not being able to compete?

Post #5   11/14/07 10:28:00PM