Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

What is up with Brock Lesnar's picture?

Print  
  Page 1 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

mma_fan_matt

MMA Regular

Career:145-79
Camp: Punishment Athletics
Chips:
Surely you could have found a better picture than that?

Post #1   11/8/07 1:43:20PM   

wolfman

On the Banned Team...

wolfman Avatar

Career:550-229
Chips:
LMAO, that is a funny picture. Is he holding up a shark in that pic? (The picture he is referring to is on the fantasy picks page).

Post #2   11/8/07 1:50:25PM   

Scott_Revels

Banned

Career:376-170
Chips:
Have the UFC given him an official photograph yet? If not, then you kind've have to use what is available, and I assume they picked the one they thought was the coolest.

Post #3   11/8/07 1:57:02PM   

pv3Hpv3p

Heavyweight Champ

pv3Hpv3p Avatar

Career:827-576
Chips:
I saw the GIF it was from on some Sherdog thread... It's him pulling off an F-5 on a shark... lol

Post #4   11/8/07 1:57:53PM   

ohiostate1016

MMA Sensei

ohiostate1016 Avatar

Career:826-528
Camp: Sporting News Assassins
Chips:
How many new threads are we gonna have about this? This is at least the third within the past two days.

Yes, it is a shark.

Yes, it is funny.

Let's put this to rest.

Post #5   11/8/07 2:00:36PM   

rcg916

He's Back...

rcg916 Avatar

Career:523-269
Chips:

Posted by ohiostate1016

How many new threads are we gonna have about this? This is at least the third within the past two days.

Yes, it is a shark.

Yes, it is funny.

Let's put this to rest.

Funny how you find your way into the thread to bitch though, huh?

You are quickly becoming my new LEAST favorite poster. Congrats.

Post #6   11/8/07 2:21:11PM   

three_days_of_grey

MMA Regular

three_days_of_grey Avatar

Career:902-534
Chips:
No, that's a real picture. I was there when he pulled the shark out of the water. It happened down in Santa Cruz and a great white was spotted going after a local surfer after eating a little girls dog. Lesnar walked on the water out to the shark, picked him up between his massive pecs, and threw him on shore. He then lifted the shark overhead, brought it down over his knee, which through brute force, bisected the shark. The little girls dog slid out and Lesnar used rescue breathing to bring the dog back to life. All the women were swooning over him and he impreganated several just by looking at them with his steely man-gaze. He then began flexing his lats, pooped in the sand, caught a breeze and flew away. Most amazing thing I have ever seen.. My cousin had a couple pieces of his turd saved in a jar and two weeks later they turned into gold.

-OUT-

Post #7   11/8/07 2:29:26PM   

wolfman

On the Banned Team...

wolfman Avatar

Career:550-229
Chips:

Posted by three_days_of_grey

No, that's a real picture. I was there when he pulled the shark out of the water. It happened down in Santa Cruz and a great white was spotted going after a local surfer after eating a little girls dog. Lesnar walked on the water out to the shark, picked him up between his massive pecs, and threw him on shore. He then lifted the shark overhead, brought it down over his knee, which through brute force, bisected the shark. The little girls dog slid out and Lesnar used rescue breathing to bring the dog back to life. All the women were swooning over him and he impreganated several just by looking at them with his steely man-gaze. He then began flexing his lats, pooped in the sand, caught a breeze and flew away. Most amazing thing I have ever seen.. My cousin had a couple pieces of his turd saved in a jar and two weeks later they turned into gold.

-OUT-

LMAO That is some funny shit, props

Post #8   11/8/07 2:36:46PM   

KOright89

Learning to Sprawl

KOright89 Avatar

Career:76-57
Camp: Xtreme Couture
Chips:
The more we talk about this the less funny the picture gets...enough

Post #9   11/8/07 3:31:00PM   

thepunisher

In Full Mount

thepunisher Avatar

Career:338-213
Camp: MMA Weekly
Chips:

-OUT-

True story i seen it on You Tube

Post #10   11/8/07 3:34:51PM   

Pitbull09

MMA Sensei

Pitbull09 Avatar

Career:288-147
Chips:
Im glad to see they find humor in brock lesner as an mma fighter. Thats a perfect pic to represent his career. A big joke...

Post #11   11/8/07 4:08:01PM   

scoozna

Annoying since 2007

scoozna Avatar

Career:2,393-1,324
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by ohiostate1016

Yes, it is a shark.

Yes, it is funny.

Let's put this to rest.

Yes...but I missed those other two, so there. And besides we wouldn't have had the the benefit of three_days_of_grey's hilarious post <- props to you again man...but I gotta spread the love.

Post #12   11/8/07 4:21:03PM   

MMA

Pimpin

MMA Avatar

Career:672-349
Chips:

-OUT-

Sounds like something Chuck Norris would do.

Post #13   11/8/07 4:38:38PM   

three_days_of_grey

MMA Regular

three_days_of_grey Avatar

Career:902-534
Chips:

Posted by MMA

-OUT-

Sounds like something Chuck Norris would do.

If only Lesnar would grow a sweet-ass beard, he would be unstoppable.

Post #14   11/8/07 4:49:16PM   

ohiostate1016

MMA Sensei

ohiostate1016 Avatar

Career:826-528
Camp: Sporting News Assassins
Chips:

Posted by rcg916

Posted by ohiostate1016

Yes, it is a shark.

Yes, it is funny.

Let's put this to rest.

Funny how you find your way into the thread to bitch though, huh?

You are quickly becoming my new LEAST favorite poster. Congrats.

So what you're telling me is that you WANT to read about the same topic 8 times a day? I read every thread, because somebody may say something that I didn't get in another. But we should still only have one thread for a freaking picture of Brock Lesnar with a shark over his head. We don't need three threads about that. If anyone agrees, then give me props.

As far as me being your least favorite poster, well, that's OK. Somebody has to be your least favorite. All that I know is that I always bring original arguments to this board, and I try to not post the same thing 8 times. That's all I'm asking.

Post #15   11/8/07 5:38:55PM   

Page 1 of 2     1     2