Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Inside the Standard Zuffa Contract

Print  
Posted By Message

madmarck

MMA Sensei

madmarck Avatar

Career:802-575
Camp: Canadian Fight Club
Chips:
At a news conference Tuesday in Las Vegas, UFC President Dana White steadfastly refused to discuss the terms of Couture's contract. For his part, UFC co-owner Lorenzo Fertitta said, "From our perspective, Randy is still under contract. We will do whatever we have to do to continue to protect our rights."
Link
Lot of Legal jargon but not a bad read.
Makes me think Zuffa might have the upper hand.

Plus Randy fighting Nog is pretty dam close in terms of awesoness to fighting Fedor.
If Randy Beats Nog, then He must fight Fedor.

Post #1   10/31/07 7:41:36AM   

TNunley

Belt Contender

TNunley Avatar

Career:120-77
Camp: Team Arse Kickers
Chips:
LOL, what I find interesting about all of this is anytime you find an article related to Dana and Randy's little ordeal going on right now... you can almost always tell who the author thinks is being rediculous just by the initial picture.

Every article I have seen Pro Randy, or saying decent things about Randy always has a picture of him smiling or something or a picture of Dana with a weird face... if it's Pro Dana, there is a picture of Randy with a weird face, or a decent picture of Dana

Post #2   10/31/07 10:51:04AM   

FantasyFighter

MMA Regular

FantasyFighter Avatar

Career:238-145
Camp: MMA Legends
Chips:

Posted by TNunley

LOL, what I find interesting about all of this is anytime you find an article related to Dana and Randy's little ordeal going on right now... you can almost always tell who the author thinks is being rediculous just by the initial picture.

Every article I have seen Pro Randy, or saying decent things about Randy always has a picture of him smiling or something or a picture of Dana with a weird face... if it's Pro Dana, there is a picture of Randy with a weird face, or a decent picture of Dana

LOL, that is funny stuff there.

Post #3   10/31/07 4:06:57PM