Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Exclusive: Elvis Sinosic: From Australia to England

Print  
Posted By Message

nwowolfpack

MMA Regular

nwowolfpack Avatar

Career:403-346
Camp: PunchDrunkGamer
Chips:
Enjoy!!!

PDG: Let’s talk a little Ultimate Fighter. You have trained with George Sotiropoulos from Team Serra. Without giving away any secret info; what does he bring to the show talent wise and can he win the UFC contract?
Elvis: Yes I have trained with George. I really can’t give anything secret away as I don’t know anything secret. George is a very talented fighter. The foundation of his skills comes from grappling, he is a BJJ Black Belt (which he received from John B Will, the same person I received mine from, who is a Machado black belt). So you know his ground work will be top notch. Not only have I trained with George, I also reffed one of his fights where he won the Australian Title in his weight Division. George is a very driven and determined competitor. He trains like he fights, hard. I think George has a very good chance of winning the contract. He’s my pick for the show.

Full interview: http://www.punchdrunkgamer.com/interviewsElvis2.html

Post #1   10/28/07 6:25:28PM