Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Dana White Says "Fedor Sucks" & Isn't Top 5 Heavyweight

Print  
  Page 5 of 5   <<   2     3     4     5  
Posted By Message

cmill21

Heavyweight Champ

cmill21 Avatar

Career:444-230
Chips:

Posted by murdoc

Fedor is turning into a bitch. Fighting 185ers and now munson? c-mon this guy does suck and if dana whites says you suck in mma. THEN YOU SUCK PERIOD. he had more money put on the table then any mma fighter and he turned it down because he is scared to step in the octagon. you dont hear boos in pride. He needt to step the f--k up.

Sherdog?

Post #61   10/27/07 4:36:39PM   

nubby

Banned

nubby Avatar

Career:212-114
Camp: Punishment Athletics
Chips:

Posted by cmill21

How? You guys who are saying pride fighters suck are completly demeaning their accomplishments! GG beat Cro Cop, Kongo beat Cro Cop. Wow, you mean to tell me that a fighter loses? No way! You mean to tell me that a fighter has set backs? No way! You guys who are busting these guys who come over and lose in there first couple fights(with new rules and a new venue) when it happend the exact same way to 95% of the guys who wen't to pride! You guys are dumping on Cro Cop because he's lost, yet you throw randy on your shoulders for being the best fighter ever, he's lost a lot of fights 1 for every 2 that he's won acctually, the guy retired because he was getting his ass kicked, he left the HW div because he was getting his ass kicked! Now he's the best. Who can you say proved they were better the Fedor head to head? No one, he lost once by illegal cut, and demolished him in a rematch. Saying because pride guys aren't doing good it means they all suck is like saying the CFL has better football players then the NFL because Ricky, Onterrio and other's who had success came here and didn't do well. I'm from Canada and I don't believe that for a second but according to your guy's logic thats 100% true, I mean Warren Moon, Jeff Garcia, and Doug Flutie did well there and Ricky, Onterrio, Akili and those guys either didn't do well or got cut so the NFL must be a lesser league right? Shogun had an injury and it showed, Cro Cop's been weird and it's shown, if you knew anything about them you would know they looked NOTHING like the did in Pride, just like a bunch of the guys that wen't to Pride from the UFC that you could tell weren't the same, I take nothing away from their accomplishments in the UFC, Ken's a legend, Ricco was awsome, ect ect ect. I was just showing you that it's a two way street buddy. If you guys want to say Fedor sucks because he dodged "real" competition then tell me why Randy didn't accept 3mill to fight Fedor which was the fight Bodog wanted when they had to fall back on Lindland? Randy's the only one who "dodged" when it came to him vs. Fedor. This is all I have to say on this rediculous topic.

Why didn't he accept the fight? have you been paying attention at all to the news? It's called a lawsuit.

And could you please find one post of mine where I actually said pride fighters suck? I think the only thing you can accuse me of is saying that pride fighters are overrated. I will defend that position until proven false.

Post #62   10/27/07 4:41:59PM   

tuvok500

GSP will Comeback JUMP !!!

tuvok500 Avatar

Career:1,973-1,009
Camp: Canadian Power Team
Chips:

Posted by cmill21

How? You guys who are saying pride fighters suck are completly demeaning their accomplishments! GG beat Cro Cop, Kongo beat Cro Cop. Wow, you mean to tell me that a fighter loses? No way! You mean to tell me that a fighter has set backs? No way! You guys who are busting these guys who come over and lose in there first couple fights(with new rules and a new venue) when it happend the exact same way to 95% of the guys who wen't to pride! You guys are dumping on Cro Cop because he's lost, yet you throw randy on your shoulders for being the best fighter ever, he's lost a lot of fights 1 for every 2 that he's won acctually, the guy retired because he was getting his ass kicked, he left the HW div because he was getting his ass kicked! Now he's the best. Who can you say proved they were better the Fedor head to head? No one, he lost once by illegal cut, and demolished him in a rematch. Saying because pride guys aren't doing good it means they all suck is like saying the CFL has better football players then the NFL because Ricky, Onterrio and other's who had success came here and didn't do well. I'm from Canada and I don't believe that for a second but according to your guy's logic thats 100% true, I mean Warren Moon, Jeff Garcia, and Doug Flutie did well there and Ricky, Onterrio, Akili and those guys either didn't do well or got cut so the NFL must be a lesser league right? Shogun had an injury and it showed, Cro Cop's been weird and it's shown, if you knew anything about them you would know they looked NOTHING like the did in Pride, just like a bunch of the guys that wen't to Pride from the UFC that you could tell weren't the same, I take nothing away from their accomplishments in the UFC, Ken's a legend, Ricco was awsome, ect ect ect. I was just showing you that it's a two way street buddy. If you guys want to say Fedor sucks because he dodged "real" competition then tell me why Randy didn't accept 3mill to fight Fedor which was the fight Bodog wanted when they had to fall back on Lindland? Randy's the only one who "dodged" when it came to him vs. Fedor. This is all I have to say on this rediculous topic.

well, you made a mistake man, NFL=UFC and CFL=PRIDE, just a precision !!

and it is not because that a fighter was good in pride that it will be the same in ufc.
but according to you, if a pride guy lose in the ufc it is because he was injured or sick to dead !!
not to mention the post about switching from excuses to reason to fact in 1 hre!!!

look, i will do something for you, i will put a sentence that you will like but you will have to do the same after without writing any others thing !!

ok there it is " CRO COP IS MY FAVORITE FIGHTER " !!!

so it is your turn and GSP don't count, so couture or forrest or GG or Kongo are allowed !!

Last edited 10/27/07 5:03PM server time by tuvok500
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #63   10/27/07 4:47:41PM   

cmill21

Heavyweight Champ

cmill21 Avatar

Career:444-230
Chips:

Posted by nubby

Posted by cmill21

Why didn't he accept the fight? have you been paying attention at all to the news? It's called a lawsuit.

And could you please find one post of mine where I actually said pride fighters suck? I think the only thing you can accuse me of is saying that pride fighters are overrated. I will defend that position until proven false.

This was before he even fought Sylvia and from what I recall he was able to fight if he wanted to, he chose not to. Tvok I don't really know why you care who I like so much, I have never ever liked Kongo, I think his kickboxing is terribly sloppy and I've hated him since before he fought Yvel, I don't like Randy because his style bores me, I never said I didn't like GG I just don't see him as the next big thing. I do however like "UFC" fighters, I like BJ, Machida, and yeah I like GSP alot. I don't hate the UFC because I enjoyed watching Pride more, I like watching K-1 more so do I hate mma? No.

Post #64   10/27/07 5:16:26PM   

tuvok500

GSP will Comeback JUMP !!!

tuvok500 Avatar

Career:1,973-1,009
Camp: Canadian Power Team
Chips:

Posted by cmill21

Posted by nubby

Posted by cmill21

This was before he even fought Sylvia and from what I recall he was able to fight if he wanted to, he chose not to. Tvok I don't really know why you care who I like so much, I have never ever liked Kongo, I think his kickboxing is terribly sloppy and I've hated him since before he fought Yvel, I don't like Randy because his style bores me, I never said I didn't like GG I just don't see him as the next big thing. I do however like "UFC" fighters, I like BJ, Machida, and yeah I like GSP alot. I don't hate the UFC because I enjoyed watching Pride more, I like watching K-1 more so do I hate mma? No.

Alright, you have choked !! no problem, i was not really thinking that you were mature enough to do it so, i have proved my points, you are affraid of saying anything who can make peoples believe that you are not biased !! thanks man !!

Last edited 10/27/07 6:11PM server time by tuvok500
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #65   10/27/07 5:21:51PM   

Page 5 of 5   <<   2     3     4     5