Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Kendall Grove Will Fight On UFC 80 - England Card

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

EvilScott

MMA Regular

EvilScott Avatar

Career:681-409
Camp: JT WarWagon
Chips:

Posted by crocop901Damian Maia - we havent seen much out of damian but his record stands for its self uindefeated and 5 of his 6 wins coming within the 1st round from from his perfromance against jensen i think if he got kendall down he would be able to submit him but i dont think he would be able to take him down and would take to man knees and elbows and be tkoed
\

This shows your lack of info on Maia. This guy is without a doubt the most skilled JJ guy at 185 (in the UFC). He is a world champ and unless he fights a wrestler who can keep the fight on the feet he will keep subbing people in the first.

Post #16   10/26/07 3:51:05PM   

MALICE

MMA Sensei

MALICE Avatar

Career:698-340
Chips:

Posted by EvilScott

Posted by crocop901Damian Maia - we havent seen much out of damian but his record stands for its self uindefeated and 5 of his 6 wins coming within the 1st round from from his perfromance against jensen i think if he got kendall down he would be able to submit him but i dont think he would be able to take him down and would take to man knees and elbows and be tkoed
\

This shows your lack of info on Maia. This guy is without a doubt the most skilled JJ guy at 185 (in the UFC). He is a world champ and unless he fights a wrestler who can keep the fight on the feet he will keep subbing people in the first.

Don't underestimate Grove either. They are both young fighters with promising careers. This would be a good fight.

Post #17   10/26/07 6:46:35PM   

NatedawgThaM

MMA Sensei

NatedawgThaM Avatar

Career:676-444
Chips:
I hope that KO loss to Cote was just a lucky punch that he got caught with. Because if he might be exposed if he does have a bad chin because I really like him because he has good talent but if he has a bad chin he best move up or drop down because if Cote can catch him,imagine Anderson? Heck, he might not even make it to anderson if he does have a weak chin because hw ould be exposed and 80% of the MW's could probably catch him and capitalize on this...

I hope not though. He's a great fighter and my 4th favorite UFC Middleweight behind Anderson, Rich, Nate(Has my name), then him...

Post #18   10/26/07 7:00:35PM   

MondayNiteMauser

Standup Guy

MondayNiteMauser Avatar

Career:888-565
Camp: M Town Hard Hitters
Chips:
Kendall Grove is not and never will be a top tier middleweight. He's too weak to handle any of the elite fighters even though there is a lack of talent in that division i personally didn't see any suprise in the Cote fight.

Post #19   10/27/07 2:10:23PM   

GrandMaster313

In Full Mount

GrandMaster313 Avatar

Career:984-643
Chips:

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

I got some possible match ups

Jason Macdonald- 2 lengthy guys would be a great fight I think
Travis Lutter
Demian Maia
Nate Quarry
Thales Leites

I think Thales Leites would be a great fight as well if not better!!!!

Post #20   10/27/07 10:12:59PM   

Ordep

Go Braves!

Ordep Avatar

Career:1,039-621
Camp: Beat Down System
Chips:

Posted by GrandMaster313

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

I got some possible match ups

Jason Macdonald- 2 lengthy guys would be a great fight I think
Travis Lutter
Demian Maia
Nate Quarry
Thales Leites

I think Thales Leites would be a great fight as well if not better!!!!

Noooooooo , leave Leites for Maia, I would love to see some high class Jiu-Jitsu Match up between those two.

Post #21   10/28/07 11:26:43PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2