havent heard anybody talking about this.. friday night, the 9th, is TKO28, with the rematch between hatsu hioki and mark hominick.. this is a hard one to call, but i think hominick is going to belt back, either by decision or KO mid/late fight.. any thoughts?
also on the card are sam stout, jonathan goulet, and sam guillet..
the full card looks like this..
- mark hominick (13-5) vs hatsu hioki (11-1-1) - FW championship
- sam stout (10-2-1) vs fabio holanda (4-4) - LW championship
- jonathan goulet (16-7) vs thomas schulte (13-5)
- samuel guillet (4-3) vs luke caudillo (10-6)
- stephane dube (3-1) vs james martinez (4-7)
- chris clements (3-1) vs david medd (2-1)
- steve claveau (4-6) vs jason st-louis (9-5)
- dave pariseau (5-2-1) vs martin grandmont (3-3)
- yves lemelin (0-1) vs daneil boissoneault (1-0)
- bob landry (0-0) vs david frasier (0-1)
- jean-francois bedard (0-0) vs joseph paquet (0-0)
- stephane pinet (0-1) vs sebastien gauthier (1-0)