Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Fedor fighting in Feb. IN THE US!!!!!!

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

mrsmiley

Heavyweight Champ

mrsmiley Avatar

Career:1,446-842
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:

Posted by lb4lb

Fedor / Lessnar is such a freakshow fight. ******* PLEASE...
Lessnar has had 1 fight against a can w/ a losing record! Why does he deserve that fight and why would ANYBODY want to see that? Fedor is #1, and Lessnar hasn't even beaten anybody in the top 100... Give me a break.

I'm not saying Lessner would be the best choice but I could see it happening.I think it's sad everybody is quick to bash Broc because he has a backround in pro-wrestling,yet a guy like Kazushi Sakuraba gets praise and worship.I understand Broc has to prove himself,but if he comes out and dominates his next few fights against quality opponents,what will MMA fans complain about next?

Let's at least give the guy a few more fights to see what he's made of,and quit thinking that just because he was a pro wrestler he has no real talent.

Post #16   10/20/07 6:04:34PM   

juanez13

P4P

juanez13 Avatar

Career:575-288
Chips:
at thiss point in time im just happy fedor will be fighting and i hope they put him againsta worthy opponent

Post #17   10/20/07 7:50:04PM   

malekomaddox

MMA Regular

malekomaddox Avatar

Career:81-39
Chips:
man this is great news.

Post #18   10/21/07 9:42:33AM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2