Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Tom Brady

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

Btews22

MMA Regular

Btews22 Avatar

Career:190-116
Camp: Oregon Top Team
Chips:
I am a huge niners fan but you got to be impresed with Brady if he keeps it going he will no doubt be the greatest QB of all time, Montana did unbelevable things but brady is steap for steap with him so far in his career and looks like this could be the best statistical year, and the beast team i hav ever seen!!!!

Brady>Fedor!!!!!

Post #16   10/20/07 1:16:29PM   

NatedawgThaM

MMA Sensei

NatedawgThaM Avatar

Career:676-444
Chips:

Posted by Btews21

Brady>Fedor!!!!!

TAKE THAT BACK!!!

Last edited 10/20/07 1:33PM server time by Natedawgtham
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #17   10/20/07 1:25:54PM   

babalu2720

In Full Mount

babalu2720 Avatar

Career:1,245-647
Chips:

Posted by Btews22

I am a huge niners fan but you got to be impresed with Brady if he keeps it going he will no doubt be the greatest QB of all time, Montana did unbelevable things but brady is steap for steap with him so far in his career and looks like this could be the best statistical year, and the beast team i hav ever seen!!!!

Brady>Fedor!!!!!

Props to you, people don't have to like the Patriots like me and Tuvok do, but you have to respect how good of a season we are having and especially how good Brady is doing.

Post #18   10/20/07 1:26:17PM   

NatedawgThaM

MMA Sensei

NatedawgThaM Avatar

Career:676-444
Chips:
It's good because Brady's on my F-FB even though I'm losing because All my good RB's are innjured. He's doing great but the Dolphins may have there number like the dolphins usually have against the patriots...

Post #19   10/20/07 1:34:09PM   

zephead

The Dancer

zephead Avatar

Career:541-400
Camp: Ground'N'Pound
Chips:

Posted by 40ouncetofreedom

Posted by zephead

Posted by 40ouncetofreedom

Posted by tuvok500

How many times ?????

last time i check it was only one time and tom will have his 4th this season !!!

GO PATS !!

Only once but if you comparing that then come to Heinz field so you can see a display of 1 2 3 4 FIF....5 Lombardis....

And 4 of those were from the 70's. Were you even born????

No i wasnt born but what does that have to do with anything...they still won them regardless of my age.Geesh ive never seen more people get sand in their vaginas over makin fun of Tom Brady.

Make fun of Brady all you want. I'm a Skins fan. But you talk of these 5 lombardi tropheys like they were all won in a short period of time. My point is, they won 4 before you were born and then won their 5th almost 30 years later.

What Brady is doing in this day and age of free agency is insane. His WR were a cast of nobodies and cam very close to his 4th Super Bowl with Gaffeny and Caldwell as his WR.

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

Post #20   10/20/07 1:54:30PM   

tuvok500

GSP will Comeback JUMP !!!

tuvok500 Avatar

Career:1,961-999
Camp: Canadian Power Team
Chips:

Posted by Btews22

Brady>Fedor!!!!!

LOL man !!!!

this is what i call a good friend !!!!

prop for you man !!!

GO PATS !!!

Post #21   10/20/07 3:34:07PM   

cowcatcher

Steady MODdin'

cowcatcher Avatar

Career:2,476-1,422
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
i dont mind the making fun of brady, the guy isnt the saint hes made out to be. just as a player hes this generations joe montana, except better statistically. he just wins and always has good to fantstic numbers, but this year with a solid receiving corps, he is off the charts. all this with a completely ravaged RB situation nonetheless. im a packer fan, and have an obvious bias toward favre, but if brady continues on like this for several more years he may supplant brett as the best ever in my mind.

Post #22   10/20/07 6:55:29PM   

TheHitmanTL

Standup Guy

TheHitmanTL Avatar

Career:237-188
Chips:
i hope the colts demolish the patriots

WAR MANNING!

Post #23   10/21/07 4:25:13PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2