Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

crocop v arloski?

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

JunCTion

READY TO SMILE AND LOVE LIFE!!

JunCTion Avatar

Career:543-390
Camp: Camp David
Chips:
wouldn't randy have an easier time getting silvia to the ground than he had with chuck and hasn't silvia been kinda lazy his last couple of fights

Post #16   2/8/07 10:51:08AM   

pv3Hpv3p

Heavyweight Champ

pv3Hpv3p Avatar

Career:827-576
Chips:

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

Dream fight.....2 of the best,most action packed HW's

Heart with Arlovski....Wallet with CroCop.....

i dont think Arlovski will go for a takedown..i think he is most comfortable standing...Sylvia was getting the better of him the whole second fight and he never tried for a TD.(not Touchdown.)

if Arlovski can time CroCop's kicks and Counter with a straight right hand he can finish him

I agree, two of the fastest, most explosive HW's around...

IMO, AA will keep it standing, CC's sprawl is just tooo fast... And I know everyone thinks it's a long shot, but in all reality, AA has a very good chance, and CC had lots of trouble with the last sambo guy he fought (OK, so it was Fedor...). And before the bad chin argument comes out, CC has been knocked out as well, that's the position you put yourself in when you prefer the standup game.

It'll be a great fight, and hopefully for the belt

Post #17   2/8/07 1:09:56PM   

roman

Standup Guy

roman Avatar

Career:679-391
Chips:
Well whoever Cro Cop fights it will be his last until his title match against big Tim (or at least that is how Dana said it would go). I think a AA Cro Cop fight would be sweet, and yes he might go for the takedowns but I don't think he would get them. Even if he does Cro Cop has gotten pretty damn good on the ground. However it goes Cro Cop has the belt within 2 fights and I can't wait.

I really don't think they will put Rampage up against Chuck for a couple more fights so don't be getting to excited about that one yet.

Post #18   2/8/07 9:37:16PM   

Trapt1nw0nder

BANNED

Career:473-286
Chips:
if AA can knock someone out from his back(last fight) he can certainly knock CroCop out with 1 blow

Post #19   2/8/07 9:40:07PM   

JunCTion

JunCTion Avatar

Chips:

Posted by roman

I really don't think they will put Rampage up against Chuck for a couple more fights so don't be getting to excited about that one yet.

when rampage wins his next fight and chuck beats jardine or whoever, theres no reason for dana to wait. rampages 3rd fught in the ufc will be for the title.

Post #20   2/9/07 12:35:10AM   

JunCTion

JunCTion Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

if AA can knock someone out from his back(last fight) he can certainly knock CroCop out with 1 blow

i love AA, but theres a a lot better chance of crocop ending the fight with 1 kick than there is of AA ending the fight with 1 punch

Post #21   2/9/07 12:37:45AM   

cowcatcher

Steady MODdin'

cowcatcher Avatar

Career:2,637-1,512
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
truth is, we all have to wait for CC to beat Sylvia/Couture to see this, but regardless of what happens it could be the most exciting stand up UFC HW match ever

Post #22   2/9/07 12:41:51AM   

JunCTion

JunCTion Avatar

Chips:

Posted by cowcatcher

truth is, we all have to wait for CC to beat Sylvia/Couture to see this, but regardless of what happens it could be the most exciting stand up UFC HW match ever

agreed.

Post #23   2/9/07 1:26:41AM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2