Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

PATRIOTS !!!!

Print  
  Page 1 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

tuvok500

GSP will Comeback JUMP !!!

tuvok500 Avatar

Career:2,065-1,066
Camp: Canadian Power Team
Chips:
well, the game was very good, at the start the pats were in fire, but the cowboys did very well to comeback and even took the lead, but after that, the pats decided to change gear and it was over !!!

GO PATS !!!!

i have to give credit to dallas for trying very hard to win the game and they have proved that there record is real !!

Post #1   10/14/07 7:41:13PM   

Trapt1nw0nder

BANNED

Career:473-286
Chips:
Rematch!!!

Post #2   10/14/07 7:49:52PM   

tuvok500

tuvok500 Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

Rematch!!!

yes, it could be a good rematch, but same result i think man !!! LOL

the pats are the team for this season, not saying it will be it forever but this season , it is very clear, well for me and all the pats fans !!!

Post #3   10/14/07 7:54:05PM   

babalu2720

In Full Mount

babalu2720 Avatar

Career:1,245-647
Chips:

Posted by tuvok500

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

Rematch!!!

the pats are the team for this season, not saying it will be it forever but this season , it is very clear, well for me and all the pats fans !!!

Yes sir, its been clear since day 1 that we were the favorites, not only are we going to win the Super Bowl, but Peyton can say goodbye to his single season TD record cuz that is all Tom's now

Post #4   10/14/07 8:42:24PM   

tuvok500

tuvok500 Avatar

Chips:

Posted by babalu2720

Posted by tuvok500

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

Rematch!!!

Yes sir, its been clear since day 1 that we were the favorites, not only are we going to win the Super Bowl, but Peyton can say goodbye to his single season TD record cuz that is all Tom's now

yeah man, but the colts are still a very good team even if they lost a bunch of good guy, i think it will be our tuffest adversary, well as always !!!

go pats !!!

Post #5   10/14/07 8:55:50PM   

hippysmacker

Boondock Saints Mod

hippysmacker Avatar

Career:2,025-1,145
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:
The Patriots played great. They deserved to win. The thing that bothers me the most , and it's not the patriots fault, is the penalty bias that's been against Dallas all season . On the NFL network the head of the NFL officiating has said the refs were wrong on challenges that went against Dallas 3 times before this week. We should have won both challenges today , even the announcers thought so, and got only 1 of them . Either way we couldn't tackle well enough to win, even if we got both 4th and 1's lost by penalty. Hopefully The penalty bias will change. A Wade Phillips coached team has never been in the top 10 in penalties in his career as a head coach , and we are first. Also, we get Terry Glenn( co # 1 receiver), Anthony Henry( #2corner and our only big corner) , and Tank Johnson ( a true nose tackle we haven't had since Ferguson went down in the 1rst quarter of the first game) back soon. The pats will get Seymour ( best DE in the NFL IMO) back as well soon. I just have to hope we meet again in the Superbowl. As for now, the Pats are clearly the best team in the NFL. I think they will score all over the Colts when they play and win with a similar score to this one. Congrats to New england.

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

Post #6   10/14/07 9:33:59PM   

Mitchell740

MMA Regular

Career:97-64
Camp: The drunken brawlers
Chips:
Lets go Pats!!!

Post #7   10/14/07 9:38:01PM   

loonytnt

MMA Sensei

loonytnt Avatar

Career:299-241
Camp: Diaz Fan Club
Chips:
Cowboy lost to a better team today,but its ok the cowboys will learn from this and not have to try and go 16-0 thats never a good thing for a team to have hangin over there heads

great job pats

GO COWBOYS

Post #8   10/14/07 10:14:15PM   

warglory

Heavyweight Champ

warglory Avatar

Career:535-344
Chips:
Damn well fought game. Both teams really played their hearts out. I am a Pats fan, but Dallas pushed more than any team this season.

Post #9   10/14/07 11:16:56PM   

roadking95th

In Cael We Trust!

roadking95th Avatar

Career:1,351-714
Chips:

Posted by warglory

Damn well fought game. Both teams really played their hearts out. I am a Pats fan, but Dallas pushed more than any team this season.

If you thought the Cowboys pushed the Pats, wait until my Dolphins get a hold of 'em next week. The Pats are going to be exhausted. It's not easy scoring points offensively, defensively, and on special teams all game long.

Pats 42 Phins 24

Post #10   10/14/07 11:35:53PM   

tuvok500

tuvok500 Avatar

Chips:

Posted by roadking95th

Posted by warglory

If you thought the Cowboys pushed the Pats, wait until my Dolphins get a hold of 'em next week. The Pats are going to be exhausted. It's not easy scoring points offensively, defensively, and on special teams all game long.

Pats 42 Phins 24

you are actually telling that you are going to be destroy by the pats !!!

well, at least you are honest, and with a 0-6 team, you are realist.

but i can tell you man that we always have a lots of trouble against miami, as you probably know, so it will be not so easy afterall !!!

Post #11   10/14/07 11:46:00PM   

Trapt1nw0nder

BANNED

Career:473-286
Chips:
The Pats are really good at nibbling away at the field...I swear..the way the Pats play football is the same way i play football in Madden games.

Tom Bradey must be a gamer...cuz that helps with hand eye coordination

Post #12   10/14/07 11:52:15PM   

cmill21

Heavyweight Champ

cmill21 Avatar

Career:444-230
Chips:
Next week could be a trap game. Lets face it the dolphins shoulden't be 0-6 they've got alot of very good players, they just need Ricky back . I just think the Pat's could get upset here. Moss needs more touches, I like what they did today but Brady missed on 2 huuuuge plays.Good game for both teams today. I think the Cowboys will make it to the SB for a rematch, if the Pats get by the old Colts.

Post #13   10/14/07 11:53:08PM   

warglory

Heavyweight Champ

warglory Avatar

Career:535-344
Chips:

Posted by cmill21

Next week could be a trap game. Lets face it the dolphins shoulden't be 0-6 they've got alot of very good players, they just need Ricky back . I just think the Pat's could get upset here. Moss needs more touches, I like what they did today but Brady missed on 2 huuuuge plays.Good game for both teams today. I think the Cowboys will make it to the SB for a rematch, if the Pats get by the old Colts.

What plays did he miss on? The bomb he launched was received, is that one of them?

Post #14   10/15/07 1:47:15PM   

zephead

The Dancer

zephead Avatar

Career:541-400
Camp: Ground'N'Pound
Chips:

Posted by hippysmacker

The Patriots played great. They deserved to win. The thing that bothers me the most , and it's not the patriots fault, is the penalty bias that's been against Dallas all season . On the NFL network the head of the NFL officiating has said the refs were wrong on challenges that went against Dallas 3 times before this week. We should have won both challenges today , even the announcers thought so, and got only 1 of them . Either way we couldn't tackle well enough to win, even if we got both 4th and 1's lost by penalty. Hopefully The penalty bias will change. A Wade Phillips coached team has never been in the top 10 in penalties in his career as a head coach , and we are first. Also, we get Terry Glenn( co # 1 receiver), Anthony Henry( #2corner and our only big corner) , and Tank Johnson ( a true nose tackle we haven't had since Ferguson went down in the 1rst quarter of the first game) back soon. The pats will get Seymour ( best DE in the NFL IMO) back as well soon. I just have to hope we meet again in the Superbowl. As for now, the Pats are clearly the best team in the NFL. I think they will score all over the Colts when they play and win with a similar score to this one. Congrats to New england.

I guess it's payback after years and years of Dallas getting calls. If they would have called offensive pas interference against Irvin every time he pushed off, he might have had 10 career catches.

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

Post #15   10/15/07 2:47:34PM   

Page 1 of 2     1     2