Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

UFC headed back to Japan?

Print  
Posted By Message

zephead

The Dancer

zephead Avatar

Career:541-400
Camp: Ground'N'Pound
Chips:
LINK

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

Post #1   2/6/07 5:29:51PM   

Cobbs666

Standup Guy

Cobbs666 Avatar

Career:1,063-740
Camp: *TeaM SaTaN*
Chips:
This somewhat reminds me of the Monday Night Raw tm and WCW Nitro Wars back in the day

also

come to canada UFC we wont boo unless they really deserve it

ok just finished the article and they are

Last edited 2/6/07 5:59PM server time by cobbs666
Edit note/reason: n/a
2 total post edits

Post #2   2/6/07 5:56:15PM   

madmarck

MMA Sensei

madmarck Avatar

Career:802-575
Camp: Canadian Fight Club
Chips:
Actually i dont think we (canadian fans) boo much at all compared to American Fans. Countless UFC events one moron starts booing so everybody joins in. I just watched Mark Hominick fight Ryan Diaz..............No Booing. Watch a TKO event or a APEX event or a KOTC Canada event. People just don't boo as much in Canada. Probably because we wish to distinguish ourselves from Americans in any way possible (thats right we want to act our own way).

Post #3   2/7/07 9:20:22AM   

SICKRICK

Banned

Career:29-13
Chips:
I THINK FANS BOO WHEN THE FIGHTERs ARE HUGGING AGAINST THE CAGE.. when they are doing that for like 3 minutes or if they are on the ground and no one is trying to advance there position.. but sometomes its disrespectful.. but i dont think there is a difference between americans and canadians....

Post #4   2/7/07 9:51:40AM