Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Early 2008 Return Possible for “Cro Cop”

Print  
Posted By Message

aznteabagger

In Full Mount

aznteabagger Avatar

Career:618-368
Chips:
Mirko “Cro Cop” Filipovic, a beleaguered UFC heavyweight coming off shocking back-to-back losses, is planning to return to the octagon in early 2008 — and he wants former PRIDE heavyweight champion Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira as an opponent.

LINK

Post #1   10/14/07 9:45:54AM   

darren67

Learning to Sprawl

Career:1-
Chips:
Good!! I like to see cro cop do better in the UFC Cro cop is the top of the food
chain even he lost to kongo, Kongo is a huge man and cro cop won the first round but got a broke rib you cant fight with a broke rib.

Post #2   10/14/07 10:06:35AM   

wapttn

MMeh?

wapttn Avatar

Career:254-148
Chips:
something that i was thinking is that maybe dana should've been putting pride fighters vs pride fighters for their first fights so there was an even disadvantage. Cause it seems like a lot of the fighters havent adjusted as well as you would hope they would.. crocop is a prime example of that. But i dont think he's getting this fight, especially not when he wants it. I predict a 1st round submission against kongo, and then a titleshot for nog.. and crocop is no where near that

Post #3   10/14/07 1:34:25PM