Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Dana White's Five Stages of Grief

Print  
Posted By Message

LR

In Full Mount

LR Avatar

Career:638-326
Chips:
A little rundown of all the quotes by Dana White in the past few days regarding the Couture incident and how they apply to the stages of grief, has some good points, also some updates regarding media coverage, and some thoughts on Couture's resignation.

LINK

Post #1   10/13/07 12:28:58PM   

wapttn

MMeh?

wapttn Avatar

Career:254-148
Chips:
i know nobody is probably reading this article cause who wants to hear about the griefs of the president who couldnt sign fedor and as a result cost us our beloved couture.. but i read almost everything haha.. and i came across a quote in the article that i think deserves a glance at the least

"I was working on UFC Wired today when I heard about it. First I thought Randy just decided to retire when he heard Fedor signed with another organization, but then after reading his quotes it obviously runs much deeper than that. I have no idea who makes what, but I do know that I’m honored to have had the chance to know Randy and I feel very fortunate to have had the chance to watch him compete. He is a very rare human being, the kind that comes along only once or twice in a lifetime. He’s one of the few people that I’ve ever come across that’s both a kind hearted, friendly, happy guy, and a furious, relentless competitor. He’s also one of the rare human beings that fully maximizes his potential in his pursuits. I sincerely hope that there’s a way that they can work all this out, but if not, all I can say is that I learned a lot just watching him perform, and I feel very fortunate to have met him.”

- joe rogan

Post #2   10/13/07 5:19:10PM   

LR

In Full Mount

LR Avatar

Career:638-326
Chips:
Well, the article points out all of the grief he is showing even though he is basically stating he knew it was coming. From the article's standpoint, it's obvious that White is completely shocked and in awe.

Post #3   10/13/07 6:07:02PM   

mrsmiley

Heavyweight Champ

mrsmiley Avatar

Career:1,550-909
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:
White should calm down before he makes so many statements.I watched were the quoted him on ESPN and it just made him look like a thug.

Post #4   10/14/07 8:33:46AM