Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Fantasy football questions?

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

pv3Hpv3p

Heavyweight Champ

pv3Hpv3p Avatar

Career:827-576
Chips:

Posted by Violentcuv

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

Alrigth, now I got QB problems... Hasselcrack's on a bye and my usually sturdy Garrard, isn't looking so sturdy... Seems like everyone's sittin on two QB's, so my choices are very very limited:

Alex Smith (WTF)
Trent Edwards
Carr or Testaverde
Kellen Clemens (if he plays)
Cleo Lemmon

God this looks even worse now that I wrote it out... I'm almost ready to throw up the damn white flag in this league... Rudi's done absolutely nothing for me this year, and both Smith and Fitzgerald lost their starting QB's... I've been filling in (with moderate luck) guys like Wright, Watson, Keith, Andre Davis and have squeeked by, but I think this week i'm just fu*ked...

Any suggestions?

Nobody on this list really looks like a safe pick.

If it was me I would probably pick up Cleo Lemmon. I am forced to use him in a league where we play 2 QBS.

My choices for QB in that league is 2 out of these 4.. Cleo Lemmon, Brian Griese, D Culpepper, or Kurt Warner.... its tough... I'm going with the first 2...

I was thinking Lemmon as well, but I'm also looking at matchups... Cleo's playing the Giants who's D has been on a tear as of late... While Edwards is going up against Buffalo and their jury-rigged secondary and Smith (if he plays) is up against NewOrleans, weaker secondary as well... And I was thinking Carr/VInnie just cause I got SSmith and could possibly get a one two punch if either can get him the ball...

I'm hoping that Rudi comes back this week but am not holding my breath, but have Watson to handcuff and don't think either will do too well agaisnt that stingy Steelers run D...

Ahhhhh... FF drives me nuts!!!!

Post #16   10/24/07 3:36:05PM   

Violentcuv

In Full Mount

Violentcuv Avatar

Career:828-495
Camp: OHIO TOP TEAM
Chips:
I guess the plus side to going with Lemon is that IF Miami scores any touchdowns chances are Lemmon will be apart of that either passing or rushing. Since Ronnie Brown is out for the year and they just traded Chambers there really isnt anyone else their to score points.

Post #17   10/24/07 4:05:51PM   

pv3Hpv3p

Heavyweight Champ

pv3Hpv3p Avatar

Career:827-576
Chips:

Posted by Violentcuv

I guess the plus side to going with Lemon is that IF Miami scores any touchdowns chances are Lemmon will be apart of that either passing or rushing. Since Ronnie Brown is out for the year and they just traded Chambers there really isnt anyone else their to score points.

Griese just popped up on the waivers and I'm trying to claim him... The guys a little under the radar, but with the Bears lack of running game and the fact that they're going up against one of the league's worst pass defenses in the Lions I'm hoping that'll be a safe bet... Otherwise I think I'll go with Lemmon like you said... thanks for the tips either way

Post #18   10/25/07 11:40:05AM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2