Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

The UFC tries to retire Randy

Print  
  Page 1 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

Sam_Rothstein

Belt Contender

Sam_Rothstein Avatar

Career:950-555
Chips:
Oh, UFC. You’re so sneaky with your Orwellian double-speak. The Bush administration should get you guys on the phone and ask you about damage control, because while you’re not good enough to fool the hardcores, your responses are more than adequate for those drinking the kool-aid. The news that Randy Couture has told the UFC to **** off is still rockin’ the internets like a tsunami off the coast of Indonesia

click here for full article from Fight Linker

Post #1   10/12/07 1:05:30AM   

MeanGreene

Banned

Career:167-99
Chips:
I hope Cpt America runs to Russia and woops that overated monkeys a**

Post #2   10/12/07 1:33:51AM   

TMIL316

MMA Regular

TMIL316 Avatar

Career:325-184
Chips:
this pisses me off dana is a ****** fag he should have made the deal in the first place and fador signing with another company for a little extra cash and not fighting the best fighter is just bs randy should **** the ufc over and sign with M 1 and **** fador up he deserves to have a "legit" loss

**** dana

Post #3   10/12/07 1:42:22AM   

Pitbull09

MMA Sensei

Pitbull09 Avatar

Career:288-147
Chips:

Posted by MeanGreene

Post #4   10/12/07 1:58:56AM   

ocho-cinco

In Full Mount

ocho-cinco Avatar

Career:994-597
Camp: nelson top team
Chips:
This is an interesting take.

Post #5   10/12/07 2:34:31AM   

Sam_Rothstein

Belt Contender

Sam_Rothstein Avatar

Career:950-555
Chips:
I think Mark Cuban should buy Fedors Contract and Then Buy Randys and lets get Couture Vs Fedor going before both fighters are 50

Im tired of waiting for dana to sign the right people

Post #6   10/12/07 2:41:09AM   

CornishMMA

BANNED

CornishMMA Avatar

Career:497-280
Chips:
The writing has been on the wall for a LONG time now with the fighter pay issues and Dana and Fertitas being money greedy ****s, if they turn over about $40 million in PPV buys for each big event then why in the name of sweet c*** juice can they not afford to pay a guy like Randy more than $250,000? He knew he was getting less than Chuck/Tito/Hughes/Rampage etc and it very rightly pisssed him off!

Post #7   10/12/07 6:09:03AM   

waylon_o

In Full Mount

waylon_o Avatar

Career:162-90
Camp: Wicked Wizards
Chips:

Posted by MeanGreene

It's posts like these where people call Fedor overated that makes you lose credibility in these forums. That is a stupid statement.

Post #8   10/12/07 8:15:10AM   

jdp1975

Learning to Sprawl

Career:416-317
Chips:
randy is doing the right thing. he will be like the rock and make more money in acting than he would in the ufc. how are you gonna give shogun 150,000 when he got beat by griffin that was B.S. and give chuck(althouch he is a great fighter) 500,000 and he got beat by jardine. you can see that dana has his favs, and does not pay the fighters what their worth.

Post #9   10/12/07 8:30:47AM   

Everett

Learning to Sprawl

Career:87-69
Chips:
Who, or what, is a "Fador"?

Post #10   10/12/07 8:54:34AM   

BigTomZ

MMA Regular

BigTomZ Avatar

Career:280-166
Camp: The Pit
Chips:
Randy is still under contract with the UFC. He won't be able to fight elsewhere until he fulfills the last 2 fights he was contracted for in the UFC.

Post #11   10/12/07 9:16:08AM   

MeanGreene

Banned

Career:167-99
Chips:

Posted by waylon_o

Posted by MeanGreene

It's posts like these where people call Fedor overated that makes you lose credibility in these forums. That is a stupid statement.

Whos he fought in the last year!??? Whats he hiding from? If he really wanted to fight the best hed go do it! I just think that Randys strategy planning would overwhelm Fedor. Fedor is one of the best fighters ive ever seen but there comes a point when you have to stop fighting mediocre fighters (granted over the years Fedor has faught big names, but not lately) and step up to prove yourself. A fight with Randy would have settled it once and for all and would have essentialy labled Fedor as the best ever. I think he is the best overall HW ever but right now Randy is at the top of his game and would beat him!

Post #12   10/12/07 11:29:04AM   

tuvok500

GSP will Comeback JUMP !!!

tuvok500 Avatar

Career:2,065-1,066
Camp: Canadian Power Team
Chips:

Posted by MeanGreene

Posted by waylon_o

Posted by MeanGreene

Whos he fought in the last year!??? Whats he hiding from? If he really wanted to fight the best hed go do it! I just think that Randys strategy planning would overwhelm Fedor. Fedor is one of the best fighters ive ever seen but there comes a point when you have to stop fighting mediocre fighters (granted over the years Fedor has faught big names, but not lately) and step up to prove yourself. A fight with Randy would have settled it once and for all and would have essentialy labled Fedor as the best ever. I think he is the best overall HW ever but right now Randy is at the top of his game and would beat him!

fedor has choked and now it is clear that randy is the #1 . and he can retired as #1 !!
when your main opponent simply refuse to fight you, the conclusion is easy, you are the best.
we saw that many times in boxing, many fighters in the history were tring to avoid a fight that they knew they were going to lose, they were saying that the money was not enough, or the ring was too small, etc,, so nothing special here.

Post #13   10/12/07 2:20:19PM   

bullettdodger

BANNED

bullettdodger Avatar

Career:332-207
Chips:

Posted by tuvok500

Posted by MeanGreene

Posted by waylon_o

Posted by MeanGreene

fedor has choked and now it is clear that randy is the #1 . and he can retired as #1 !!
when your main opponent simply refuse to fight you, the conclusion is easy, you are the best.
we saw that many times in boxing, many fighters in the history were tring to avoid a fight that they knew they were going to lose, they were saying that the money was not enough, or the ring was too small, etc,, so nothing special here.

I agree completely, while Fedor has mad skills, he could have made any number of deals with the UFC even for one fight against Randy, sounds to me like someone is either greedy or scared.. either way it knocks Fedor out of my favorites.....p.s. Dana can suck it!

Post #14   10/12/07 3:03:01PM   

TNunley

Belt Contender

TNunley Avatar

Career:120-77
Camp: Team Arse Kickers
Chips:

Posted by tuvok500

I agree with 90% of the posts you make Tuvok... You're a true keyboard warrior!

Post #15   10/12/07 3:17:03PM   

Page 1 of 2     1     2