Today's Topics Unanswered Topics Avatar Bets Search PM's My Props Member Directory Premium Members Recent Polls Subscriptions Rules

Sponsors

Introduction

Introduction
Posted By Message

richieb19
MMA Sensei

richieb19 Avatar
Career record: 239-153
Season: 0-0 (#-)
Bankroll: $1,000
1601 posts
Joined 2/07
Hey all, I usually like to hang around the grappling forums more than anywhere else, so I thought I'd introduce myself to anyone and everyone who trains. I train Judo under Bill Thomson, a top Canadian judoka who once beat the olympian Nicholas Gill. I train about 60/40 Newaza/Tachiwaza, which means I'm on the mat quite a bit, which is where I like it ... I'll be involved in several Judo competitions this year around South Wester Ontario, and hopefully some nogi submission wrestling if my training and conditioning is up to par.

Nice to meet you all.

~ richieb19

Post #1   2/6/07 2:04:30PM   

ordean
Learning to Sprawl

ordean Avatar
Career record: 341-247
22 posts
Joined 2/07
RichieB of Sherdog fame....

I train Judo with Randy Hale and also train BJJ and MMA with my team of miscreants in Cottonwood, AZ. We are going to the AZ State Judo tourny as well as some Sub Wrasslin and possibly some AM MMA.

Post #2   2/14/07 12:04:58PM   

richieb19
MMA Sensei

richieb19 Avatar
Career record: 239-153
1601 posts
Joined 2/07

Posted by ordean

RichieB of Sherdog fame....

I train Judo with Randy Hale and also train BJJ and MMA with my team of miscreants in Cottonwood, AZ. We are going to the AZ State Judo tourny as well as some Sub Wrasslin and possibly some AM MMA.

Ordean nice to have you here bro... I was supposed to go to a few tournies this last month, but lack of funds and training has hit me hard lately. I'm most likely going to the AmCan games, not sure if theyre in Buffalo or NY...

Post #3   2/14/07 4:45:20PM   

Username:

Password:

Keep me logged in