Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Reese Andy gets to fight after all

Print  
Posted By Message

jiujitsufreak74

,,[],, *******,,[],,

jiujitsufreak74 Avatar

Career:1,056-572
Chips:
"The semi-final round is set despite some recent confusion over the heavyweight pairings. MMAWeekly reported this past weekend, based on information from a representative of the IFL, that Reese Andy would not compete in the Grand Prix due to previous injuries that were aggravated in training.

According to IFL commissioner Kurt Otto, that is not accurate. He stated that Andy is indeed competing in the Grand Prix."

LINK

Post #1   10/8/07 1:46:20PM   

jiujitsufreak74

,,[],, *******,,[],,

jiujitsufreak74 Avatar

Career:1,056-572
Chips:
btw...does anyone else care about IFL? i actually take a little interest to it and am slowly liking the whole team set-up. personally i think they should take away some of their rules (like the stupid no elbow rule), but i understand they can't do that because that would take away some of their media support. basically, the ifl is an interesting idea and i would like to see it be somewhat successful

Post #2   10/8/07 5:44:49PM