Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Rolling Stone features UFC champion Quinton ‘Rampage’ Jackson

Print  
Posted By Message

grappler0000

MODular Approach

grappler0000 Avatar

Career:2,690-1,487
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Quoteworthy:

“A kid broke my Hot Wheel, so I decided to break my foot off in his ass. I won. I don’t lose too many fights.”

Link

Post #1   10/7/07 10:04:01PM   

GermanWolf

Learning to Sprawl

GermanWolf Avatar

Career:336-213
Camp: TheAxeMurdererz
Chips:
Rampage is the man for sure. I met him in August '07 at the Chuck-Babalu rematch weigh-ins. I walked into the room expecting to maybe meet some UFC guys, and Rampage was standing right there! He was literally ten feet inside the door. He had these massive shades on, and no one was even talking to him. I guess there weren't many hardcore fans there. I went up to talk to him, shook his hand, and told him he was my favorite fighter. I apologized for gushing like a jackass, and said "I wish I could think of something smart to say", to which he replied "Don't worry about it nigga, I wouldn't understand it since I'm not smart".

It looks weird written down, but it was hilarious at the time. That guy is awesome.

Post #2   10/8/07 4:45:37PM