Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Ratings For TUF week 3

Print  
Posted By Message

Sam_Rothstein

Belt Contender

Sam_Rothstein Avatar

Career:950-555
Chips:
The third episode of The Ultimate Fighter 6 drew a 1.1 overall rating on Wednesday, Oct. 3. This was up from the previous week's 1.0 overall rating, but down from the season premiere's 1.5 overall rating. Spike TV's primetime average is an overall rating of 1.0.

Episode Three drew a 1.6 rating in the advertiser-coveted demographic of 18-to-34-year-old males, as well as a 1.2 rating in the 18-to-49-year-old male demographic.

click here for full article

Post #1   10/7/07 4:39:30AM   

jae_1833

TTTHS

jae_1833 Avatar

Career:2,473-1,569
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
With the steady drop they have you would think they would change up the show some how.

Post #2   10/7/07 12:26:44PM   

jiujitsufreak74

,,[],, *******,,[],,

jiujitsufreak74 Avatar

Career:1,056-572
Chips:
TUF is getting a little redundant...a change of pace is in order like maybe changing the format up a bit or even something as different music for christ's sake. i think they should reinstate the challenges or at least something to stray from the same formula. i wouldn't mind seeing a reward program either where the winning team gets to use a phone or they win like a night out or something. basically, they just need to do something

Post #3   10/7/07 8:51:01PM   

PaleHorse

Standup Guy

PaleHorse Avatar

Career:334-241
Camp: Society of Woden
Chips:
The biggest issue is, and I will admit that this is strictly my opinion, but the majority of the Ultimate Fighters are stepping stones, you may have some favorites to pick in the UFC later on because of a chosen few, examples like Forrest Griffin, Joe Lauzon, etc. But you will still have some really bad fighters who can't live up to their hype once they leave that stupid mansion. I have an extremely hard time seeing Manny Gamburyan, Diego Sanchez, Stephan Bonnar, Rashad Evans, or Brad Imes ever receiving a title shot in the UFC, let alone becoming truly dominant fighters at the top of their division. What the Ultimate Fighter has become is a haven for stepping stone fighters and a few good people.

Post #4   10/8/07 12:18:28AM