Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

THE MIGHTYS ZEP FLYING AGAIN????

Print  
Posted By Message

zephead

The Dancer

zephead Avatar

Career:541-400
Camp: Ground'N'Pound
Chips:
LINK DINKY DOO!!!!

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

Post #1   2/5/07 5:21:38PM   

zephead

The Dancer

zephead Avatar

Chips:
People here to young to remember Led Zeppelin? Heavy Metal music wouldn't be around if it wasn't for them.

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

Post #2   2/6/07 5:48:31PM   

DoTheMMAth

MMA Sensei

DoTheMMAth Avatar

Career:1,510-938
Chips:
That's so cool that Bonham's son will be playing in place of him on the tour, tis quite fitting. War Zep!

Post #3   2/6/07 8:05:23PM   

madmarck

MMA Sensei

madmarck Avatar

Career:802-575
Camp: Canadian Fight Club
Chips:
My first thought was, Thats Awesome! then i thought about the Rolling Stones. And how they are starting to get worse and worse with age.

Post #4   2/8/07 2:57:16PM   

zephead

The Dancer

zephead Avatar

Chips:

Posted by madmarck

My first thought was, Thats Awesome! then i thought about the Rolling Stones. And how they are starting to get worse and worse with age.

Don't worry about that. The Mighty Zep is like fine wine, the they get better the older they get. Just check out the DVD UnLedded. What they do with Zep tunes is unbeleivable.

And please don't ever, I mean EVER mention the Stones in the same sentence as Zep.

Post #5   2/8/07 5:45:39PM   

Infused

MMA Regular

Infused Avatar

Career:373-253
Chips:

Posted by zephead

And please don't ever, I mean EVER mention the Stones in the same sentence as Zep.

Thats funny :P

Yeah Zep definatly kicks ass! I wish they would come around where i live so i could see em live

Post #6   2/8/07 7:10:00PM