Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Five Observations: What We Learned From UFC 76

Print  
Posted By Message

zephead

The Dancer

zephead Avatar

Career:541-400
Camp: Ground'N'Pound
Chips:
What must one do to tap Jon Fitch?

Against Diego Sanchez, who was undefeated until his last fight, Fitch spun out of triangles and slipped out of chokes. Pretty impressive, but not entirely unique.

LINK

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

Post #1   9/25/07 12:08:05PM   

ocho-cinco

In Full Mount

ocho-cinco Avatar

Career:994-597
Camp: nelson top team
Chips:
Good read

Post #2   9/25/07 4:53:04PM   

Sam_Rothstein

Belt Contender

Sam_Rothstein Avatar

Career:950-555
Chips:
5) Becoming his own man

With the rising mainstream popularity of MMA, Bruce "Voice of the Octagon" Buffer has ceased to be the brother of boxing's "Let's Get Ready to Rumble!" guy. He has now officially become the, "It's time! ... To begin!" guy.

lol oh man i had a good laugh from this one

i am glad someone pointed out the big amount of space he has in between ITS TIMEEEEEE .......................................................................................TO BEGIN!!!!!

Post #3   9/25/07 5:05:24PM   

kilgoreup

Learning to Sprawl

kilgoreup Avatar

Career:80-63
Chips:
that was some good stuff

Post #4   9/25/07 5:55:22PM   

MMAnomale

MMA Regular

MMAnomale Avatar

Career:155-77
Chips:
I like Bruce Buffer, and Michael, but damn man!!!!! You don't have to stretch every freakin work out!! It's makes me want to punch the tv and pop a xanax. Please, sometimes just get to the point and say things and stop over-dramatizing things.

Post #5   9/26/07 11:20:06AM