Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Amar Suloev

Print  
Posted By Message

aceprone

Standup Guy

aceprone Avatar

Career:1,037-635
Camp: Slackers
Chips:
I was just watching some of his highlight reels and I think the UFC should bring this guy back. Any thoughts?

Post #1   2/5/07 2:51:05PM   

madmarck

MMA Sensei

madmarck Avatar

Career:802-575
Camp: Canadian Fight Club
Chips:
He is pretty awesome. I think Pride might have him on a rather nice deal though. I dont think the UFC is gonna drop any big money on a MW right now. Their MW divison is pretty stacked. I think they would rather have a few mroe LHW's and HW's. But if they could get him for a decent price i am sure would Dana would snatch him up. He is a Top 10 fighter clearly.
And he Reps Armenia. (just like Karo)

Post #2   2/5/07 2:53:53PM   

Jeffanori-Gomi

Standup Guy

Career:34-26
Camp: TAPOUT
Chips:

Posted by madmarck

He is pretty awesome. I think Pride might have him on a rather nice deal though. I dont think the UFC is gonna drop any big money on a MW right now. Their MW divison is pretty stacked. I think they would rather have a few mroe LHW's and HW's. But if they could get him for a decent price i am sure would Dana would snatch him up. He is a Top 10 fighter clearly.

I think he could do better as a WW than MW IMO. Kang handed his ass to him, and he seems to be a smaller MW, but ya hes really good and all those red devils have similar stances to fedor with the lead hand way up and footwork shuffle

Post #3   2/5/07 4:15:58PM   

hippysmacker

Boondock Saints Mod

hippysmacker Avatar

Career:1,902-1,070
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:

Posted by Jeffanori-Gomi

Posted by madmarck

I think he could do better as a WW than MW IMO. Kang handed his ass to him, and he seems to be a smaller MW, but ya hes really good and all those red devils have similar stances to fedor with the lead hand way up and footwork shuffle

I agree with the weltereweight comment. Also , He needs beter takedown defense. Still, he could be top 5 at that weight pretty quick.

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

Post #4   2/5/07 9:10:46PM