Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Fight The Good Fight : Preacher Who Knows More Than Most About Bible-Bashing

Print  
Posted By Message

zephead

The Dancer

zephead Avatar

Career:541-400
Camp: Ground'N'Pound
Chips:
In the smoky blue light of a studio a semi-naked fighter steps towards the camera. With a pair of superman pants peeping out from above his shorts and a malevolent look in his eye, he proclaims: "I'm Jason Bad Ass Barrett and I'm the best at everything. I'm the son of God and the son of thunder. I'm super J."

LINK

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

Post #1   9/22/07 11:41:06AM   

m0nk3y

Learning to Sprawl

m0nk3y Avatar

Career:65-48
Chips:
o my , someone has issues ...

Post #2   9/23/07 9:29:17AM   

Ogre365

MMA Regular

Career:84-60
Chips:
Man that doctor doesn't know what the **** he's talking about. "Oh all they do is stand there and hit each other." What a ******* retard. He is probably about as smart as the doctor who missed his plane a couple months back and called in a bomb threat to ground the plane. How can such educated people say and do such dumb shit.

Post #3   9/24/07 5:35:29PM