Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Matt Hamill Michael Bisping

Print  
Posted By Message

Raptor

Banned

Career:6-3
Chips:
Cecil Peoples and Jeff Mullen.

WOW. They are one of few respected judges in the industry. Yet they still made dumb decisions. i meen WOW . My Little Brother (7 years old) even noticed how matt's striking (somewhat slopy but still effective) was far more devistating than Bispings. Then come the Take Downs. about how many 4-5. i meen WTF? if a 7 year old realizes who wins and who loses, its COMMON SENSE PPL. Rounds 1 and 2. 100% Hamill. Round 3 is a toss up. i would understand if it was 29-28 hamill. But 29-28 Bisping? I meen unless they wanted to be investigated and possibly lose there liscences, then somethings wrong. Ive heard wat Cecil and Jeff had to say to back up their round scores. But all i hear is BULLSHIT. This is something that will alwayz haunt the UFC in the future. Its a BIG BLOW to the organization. But what really bugs me is that Bisping, in the post fight interview with Rogan, acted like he put a Whoopin on Hamill. Anyone with eyes could tell Hamill Won. I meen even Matt knew he won, he didnt have to hear Bruce Buffers decision, but then Bispings Hand is raised.

I Know this topic has been beaten to a pulp already, i meen everyone knows wat really happend and i guarantee just like me they had somin to say. But i want some things to be cleared up.

I meen i dont want to see a decision gone wrong again. EVER!!!!

And BTW:
Is there any new news about this situation? Anything At All?

And i hope they find those rich powerful high up on the Totem Pole type of guys that PAYED this 2 Fools Off. If it turns out to be someone in the UFC or Zuffa. UFC will be NOTHING to me.

Post #1   9/21/07 1:15:15AM   

awhooo

Learning to Sprawl

awhooo Avatar

Career:9-14
Camp: Kamikaze
Chips:
worst decision by cecils peoples! we all saw matt hamill was basically owning the first couple rounds with takedowns and good punches. he opened cuts between bisping's lower eye. hamill should of won that fight hands down but that one judge messed it up.

Post #2   9/21/07 3:16:26AM   

loonytnt

MMA Sensei

loonytnt Avatar

Career:299-241
Camp: Diaz Fan Club
Chips:
matt won that fight hands down and i cant want for the rematch

Post #3   9/21/07 12:55:44PM   

Hogzilla

Learning to Sprawl

Hogzilla Avatar

Career:175-126
Camp: duXup
Chips:
Great Fight! Bad Decision! You are absolutly right.

I MEEN coome oan! I MEEN it!

Post #4   9/22/07 10:44:57AM   

BloodandTears

Standup Guy

BloodandTears Avatar

Career:322-195
Camp: duXup
Chips:
Raptor - Quick question, off topic - How the Hell do you have 0 picks/ wagers, and 1 post but your banned? Weird> Good post though I meen you nice guy and all}

Post #5   9/22/07 10:49:36AM   

Ydoc

Belt Contender

Ydoc Avatar

Career:1,371-849
Camp: Camp David
Chips:

Posted by BloodandTears

Raptor - Quick question, off topic - How the Hell do you have 0 picks/ wagers, and 1 post but your banned? Weird> Good post though I meen you nice guy and all}

Probably an unexplained second account.

Post #6   9/22/07 3:02:37PM   

GTS

MMA Regular

GTS Avatar

Career:10-13
Camp: Team Pride
Chips:
BLAME ENGLAND

Post #7   9/29/07 3:36:01AM