Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

If you could punch one person in the face, who would it be?!

Print  
  Page 4 of 4     1     2     3     4  
Posted By Message

Aether

Heavyweight Champ

Aether Avatar

Career:946-505
Chips:

Posted by jae_1833

Posted by hotrodttt

Would I get in trouble if I said DCrage

Would I get in trouble if I added Aether and/or Cooler!

Given some of your recent posts about what you find under/overrated, I would feel almost insulted if you didn't dislike me, so by all means, throw me up there.

Post #46   9/2/12 2:05:39AM   

papercut

Hulk Status

papercut Avatar

Career:1,290-1,016
Chips:
anyone who uses the saying "I don't believe in/in using X" even when X is real. like medicine, cars, etc.

Post #47   9/2/12 9:40:57AM   

jjeans

Emma Watson Picture Incoming

jjeans Avatar

Career:1,205-723
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Right I waited for this thread to die down before I gave my answer as I don't want it read the wrong way

But GSP, not because I hate him but purely outta respect, a lot of people question his heart or chin and I wanna know whether he could take a full on punch to the face and not be knocked out. Nobody has ever hit him with a full on haymaker and by no means am I saying i punch as hard as your welterweight division power punchers!

He got to be the most complete fighters there is in MMA today and I question whether he did this with a weak chin, if he didn't then voila, he is both perfect mentally and physically
If he does however he got to be the most dominant fighters in the world with a disadvantage but he was too good for anyone to expose it.

I'm not bashing GSP. It just to me would answer a question I've never known the answer too.

Thiago Silva nuthugger.

Admin of MMA Memes of Facebook. A Roundtable Analyst on The MMA Podcast. Journalist for MMA Mental.

Dirty Blue #DoItForWatson

Post #48   9/2/12 9:53:44AM   

DancingDoll

In Full Cowgirl

DancingDoll Avatar

Career:817-397
Chips:
My ex-BF... but only after I got to take some lessons from Ronda Rousey to maximize my girl punch.

Post #49   9/2/12 3:26:40PM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:2,114-1,232
Chips:

Posted by DancingDoll

My ex-BF... but only after I got to take some lessons from Ronda Rousey to maximize my girl punch.

you mean the armbar? Or would you not want him that close to your....um....you know

Post #50   9/2/12 3:40:51PM   

Adrenaline

MMA Sensei

Adrenaline Avatar

Career:-
Chips:

Posted by DancingDoll

Geez, I'm sorry I didn't call you after our night together. I uhh lost your number? Please don't punch me.

Post #51   9/2/12 11:16:26PM   

Page 4 of 4     1     2     3     4