Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

TUF 23 Finale (Combo Part 2 of 3) - Results/Discussion (Spoilers)

Print  
  Page 3 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

Schatte

MMA Regular

Schatte Avatar

Career:3,101-1,653
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Didn't think tonight's fights were as good as last night. But here's to hoping UFC 200 is great!

Advertisement: Check out Fanduel

Post #31   7/9/16 1:39:56AM   

JLS

July 21st Jinh InvictaChampion

JLS Avatar

Career:4,215-2,212
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:
I was hoping Claudia's conditioning would hold up.

There's no denying that JJ is a great fighter and an exciting one, especially considering she looks like she was on her way to rehab and not a fight in appearance.

Besides her fighting style I can't stand her. She was extremely painful to watch on TUF. And her voice makes me want to run out in front of traffic.

Do you want me to tell you how I really feel?

Post #32   7/9/16 1:18:18PM   

TheShaman

Standup Guy

TheShaman Avatar

Career:1,468-924
Chips:
Gadelha's top game, clinch game, and striking definitely improved, but so did JJ's ability to get back up and TDD against the fence, so their improvements more or less neutralized each other to have the same outcome as their first fight, with JJ eventually taking over in a dominant way. If Gad's top game had been that effective in their first fight, she would have won a 3 round fight (2/3). It's impressive that they are both still getting better at fighting. A third fight might eventually be warranted.

Gadelha beats anyone else in the division in the foreseeable future... anyone but the Champion.

Post #33   7/9/16 3:04:39PM   

Shawn91111

Coming back..

Shawn91111 Avatar

Career:4,024-2,165
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
I still think Claudia can beat her, she had a huge adrenaline dump in the first round.

Post #34   7/9/16 3:18:46PM   

JLS

July 21st Jinh InvictaChampion

JLS Avatar

Career:4,215-2,212
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:

Posted by TheShaman

Gadelha's top game, clinch game, and striking definitely improved, but so did JJ's ability to get back up and TDD against the fence, so their improvements more or less neutralized each other to have the same outcome as their first fight, with JJ eventually taking over in a dominant way. If Gad's top game had been that effective in their first fight, she would have won a 3 round fight (2/3). It's impressive that they are both still getting better at fighting. A third fight might eventually be warranted.

Gadelha beats anyone else in the division in the foreseeable future... anyone but the Champion.

I agree with mostly everything here except I thought Gadelha won their first fight and so do a lot of people.

More people in general had Gadelha winning the 1st meeting.

JJ did here thing last night though.

Post #35   7/9/16 4:22:33PM   

Page 3 of 3     1     2     3