Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Anderson Silva Unleashes 2 Years of Pent-Up Anger at Chael Sonnen

Print  
  Page 3 of 4     1     2     3     4  
Posted By Message

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:

Posted by jay98107

Posted by Hendo67

Issues big threats. Dances for 5 rounds.

Keep in mind that the inspiration for your username was choked out about 1/3 of the way into his fight with Anderson.

Hendo didn't insult Anderson and made him mad like Maia apparently did.

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #31   6/25/12 8:41:34PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Chips:

Posted by prophecy033

It really just was a matter of time before Anderson snapped from Chael's obvious bigotry

so why now? why not when Sonnen called him out when he was front row? Why not after any one of the million interviews or press conferences? This seems a little forced to me...maybe Segal taught him how to trash talk

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #32   6/25/12 8:44:11PM   

tmas

Belt Contender

tmas Avatar

Career:1,091-851
Chips:
Anderson Silva is GOD....dont believe me ask team condor!

Post #33   6/25/12 9:02:28PM   

Adrenaline

MMA Sensei

Adrenaline Avatar

Career:-
Chips:

Posted by Hendo67

Posted by postman

Posted by Hendo67

Issues big threats. Dances for 5 rounds.

As you typed this did you realize how stupid you were making yourself look, or was that totally missed on you? 2 dec in all of his fights in the UFC.

Chill out, i was kidding - If i touched a sensitive nerve i'll apologize for it.

I figured you were talking about how all of the recent "beef" fights in the UFC have ended up being complete snoozers or at the very least not even coming close to living up to the hype. I didn't consider it a knock on Anderson and couldn't figure out why Postman lost his shit. Glad you made up though

Post #34   6/25/12 9:18:03PM   

lohmann

A Black Belt in Jiu-Jitsu

lohmann Avatar

Career:1,667-904
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

so why now? why not when Sonnen called him out when he was front row? Why not after any one of the million interviews or press conferences? This seems a little forced to me...maybe Segal taught him how to trash talk

My guess is that it was partially fueled by Sonnen insulting his wife and partially fueled by Sonnen annoying almost every fight fan in Brazil.

It might just be a simple Sonnen trolljob, but it is rare that Silva wears false emotions on his sleeve.

Maybe it was Seagal too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Jji78uEW14

Last edited 6/25/12 9:23PM server time by lohmann
Edit note/reason: n/a
5 total post edits

Post #35   6/25/12 9:19:13PM   

Chael_Sonnen

Follow.The.Buzzards

Chael_Sonnen Avatar

Career:1,277-785
Chips:

Posted by tmas

Anderson Silva is GOD....dont believe me ask team condor!

He looks like something else to me.

Image Attachment(s):

Photo Attachment 1

Post #36   6/25/12 9:21:37PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Chips:

Posted by lohmann

Posted by Bubbles

My guess is that it was partially fueled by Sonnen insulting his wife and partially fueled by Sonnen annoying almost every fight fan in Brazil.

It might just be a simple Sonnen trolljob, but it is rare that Silva wears false emotions on his sleeve.

Maybe it was Seagal too:

but those insults were made last year. It's one thing to come out publicly a couple weeks later, but Chael has been doing this for over 2 years now. I'm a little skeptical about it

Post #37   6/25/12 9:30:43PM   

Chael_Sonnen

Follow.The.Buzzards

Chael_Sonnen Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by lohmann

Posted by Bubbles

Maybe it was Seagal too:

but those insults were made last year. It's one thing to come out publicly a couple weeks later, but Chael has been doing this for over 2 years now. I'm a little skeptical about it

Let me break it down for all you folks.....

You are skeptical Bubbles 'cuz anDEE is amateurish......that's what amateurs do.

Post #38   6/25/12 9:35:54PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Let me break it down for all you folks.....

You are skeptical Bubbles 'cuz anDEE is amateurish......that's what amateurs do.

makes sense

Post #39   6/25/12 9:39:36PM   

Chael_Sonnen

Follow.The.Buzzards

Chael_Sonnen Avatar

Chips:
Anderson's wrestling and sparring partner for Uncle ChaCha

Image Attachment(s):

Photo Attachment 1

Last edited 6/25/12 9:57PM server time by chael_sonnen
2 total post edits

Post #40   6/25/12 9:56:37PM   

george112

The Playground OG

george112 Avatar

Career:1,258-821
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:
If chael gets this fight to the ground I see him winning. He is smart enough (hopefully) this time to keep himself out of subs way.

However if he can't Silva down I expect a striking clinic.

I don't like Silva but ill give him his props on the standup aspect of his game. The hole in his game has always been on the ground.

Post #41   6/25/12 10:23:54PM   

lohmann

lohmann Avatar

Chips:

Posted by george112

I don't like Silva but ill give him his props on the standup aspect of his game. The hole in his game has always been on the ground.

What hole? Anderson Silva's hole is infinitesimal if it is there, and everybody that has got him to the ground since he began streaking in the UFC has found that just because the fight hits the floor does not mean the fight is done.

Posted by Bubbles

He probably does not have as much trollface as Sonnen. Actually, he certainly does not. I believe the guy that tries to stay away from this sort of stuff more than the guy that makes a living doing it.

Post #42   6/25/12 11:22:07PM   

roadking95th

In Cael We Trust!

roadking95th Avatar

Career:1,351-714
Chips:
So I am supposed to believe that Anderson Silva is going to try extra hard this time because Chael insulted him as opposed to last time when Chael was merely trying to knock him out in a cage?

I believe when you get to level of performance, that both of these men are at, that strong emotional reactions during a fight detract from that performance.

Hype train passing by.....woo-woo!

Post #43   6/25/12 11:33:43PM   

Chael_Sonnen

Follow.The.Buzzards

Chael_Sonnen Avatar

Chips:

Posted by roadking95th

So I am supposed to believe that Anderson Silva is going to try extra hard this time because Chael insulted him as opposed to last time when Chael was merely trying to knock him out in a cage?

I believe when you get to level of performance, that both of these men are at, that strong emotional reactions during a fight detract from that performance.

Hype train passing by.....woo-woo!

Soooo, let me get this straight.

Andy went from coward (refusing to fight Chael) right into instant killer mode?

Total fake...."Like Water" my ass, more like Placebo Chump

Last edited 6/25/12 11:52PM server time by chael_sonnen
2 total post edits

Post #44   6/25/12 11:47:20PM   

lohmann

lohmann Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Soooo, let me get this straight.

Andy went from coward (refusing to fight Chael) right into instant killer mode?

Total fake....Placebo Champ

Don't you remember? He fought you before.

How'd that go, champ?

Post #45   6/25/12 11:48:35PM   

Page 3 of 4     1     2     3     4