Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Whats next for Tito at this point?

Print  
  Page 3 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

Passive_Jay

Learning to Sprawl

Passive_Jay Avatar

Career:804-533
Camp: View Askew M.M.A.
Chips:

Posted by Kpro

With how much they pay Tito per fight, every fight he's in will be main-event caliber. There's no more "climbing up the ladder" when your paychecks are that big even it is his first win in 5 years.

I agree! I do not know how much he got paid for this fight but he was paid 250k each for his last couple fights, and if he is getting paid anywhere near that much he needs to fight a top 10 guy every time, put up or shut up.

Post #31   7/4/11 1:08:46PM   

kingsmasher

BANNED

Career:258-155
Chips:

Posted by Adrenaline

Posted by Jekyll

retirement... he got lucky with this fight... lets all be honest..

Lets all be honest, that was a useless comment

I was going to say that Tito should get Thiago Silva next but then I remembered that he is suspended. Bummer, that would be a fight that makes sense as far as rankings go.

I like the whole Rich Franklin idea, that would be a great fight and would be easy to sell. I'd feel for Rich though, he never gets an easy fight. A rematch with Forrest does not really interest me at this point and I can't see a rematch with Machida going any differently.

I would kind of like to see Ortiz/Evans II, I thought that Tito won the first fight, so I guess I'd say Tito should get the loser of Evans/Davis.

Thiago Silva was a useless comment too!!

Why would the UFC give Tito Evans? Unless Evans loses...still doubt it happens...I think the UFC knows Tito only got lucky cause lets be honest...Bader has no training in submission defense....

Him Dollaway and Simpson opening a gym was the worse thing Bader could do...He needs training with better people not people he can beat...Hes top dog ther so will get no better...Dollaway actually looked better than Munoz on the feet until he got caught...Dollaway has the biggest advantage and upside in teh gym partners..>The other two will be going down...

Why would Tito Fight Rich Franklin...Rich was easily beat by Forrest...I picked Forrest and saw no way for which Rich to beat him....

Ortiz Evans another useless comment....

Post #32   7/4/11 3:06:20PM   

kingsmasher

BANNED

Chips:

Posted by Passive_Jay

Posted by Kpro

With how much they pay Tito per fight, every fight he's in will be main-event caliber. There's no more "climbing up the ladder" when your paychecks are that big even it is his first win in 5 years.

I agree! I do not know how much he got paid for this fight but he was paid 250k each for his last couple fights, and if he is getting paid anywhere near that much he needs to fight a top 10 guy every time, put up or shut up.

I dont know whats left on his contract but I assume that if Tito lost two in a row or three he could be cut....SO they hope he would I actually think Tito will not get the fight he wants next but someone to kill him and get his walking papers cause Dana doesnt like him and Dana sometimes does emotional decision making...I think hed rather see Tito gona than Tito make a ton of money for the UFC and Tito the blood is that bad...

Post #33   7/4/11 3:09:47PM   

kingsmasher

BANNED

Chips:
I say give Tito Rampage...

Post #34   7/4/11 3:10:49PM   

Jekyll

TROLL

Jekyll Avatar

Career:8-13
Chips:

Posted by kingsmasher

I say give Tito Rampage...

you know they hug each others nuts right... guys with heads that big stick together... they won't fight each other... hell if their heads accidently hit int he fight the arena would explode...

Post #35   7/4/11 3:34:15PM   

Pookie

Remember Paul Herrera

Pookie Avatar

Career:1,878-1,047
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
I was so happy to see Bader get absolutely tooled. And the fact that it came from Tito Ortiz made it that much sweeter. . I'd like to see Tito fight Franklin, or some other quasi-relevant ol' timer in the sport.

Post #36   7/4/11 6:06:59PM   

JuggaloWarrior878

Juggalo 4 Life

JuggaloWarrior878 Avatar

Career:2,532-1,470
Camp: Hatchet House
Chips:
man im so happy. all i have to say is congrats tito on a great win. a true legend. bring on tito forrest 3

Post #37   7/5/11 4:42:06AM   

Adrenaline

MMA Sensei

Adrenaline Avatar

Career:-
Chips:

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by Adrenaline

Posted by Jekyll

retirement... he got lucky with this fight... lets all be honest..

Lets all be honest, that was a useless comment

I was going to say that Tito should get Thiago Silva next but then I remembered that he is suspended. Bummer, that would be a fight that makes sense as far as rankings go.

I like the whole Rich Franklin idea, that would be a great fight and would be easy to sell. I'd feel for Rich though, he never gets an easy fight. A rematch with Forrest does not really interest me at this point and I can't see a rematch with Machida going any differently.

I would kind of like to see Ortiz/Evans II, I thought that Tito won the first fight, so I guess I'd say Tito should get the loser of Evans/Davis.

Thiago Silva was a useless comment too!!

Why would the UFC give Tito Evans? Unless Evans loses...still doubt it happens...I think the UFC knows Tito only got lucky cause lets be honest...Bader has no training in submission defense....

Him Dollaway and Simpson opening a gym was the worse thing Bader could do...He needs training with better people not people he can beat...Hes top dog ther so will get no better...Dollaway actually looked better than Munoz on the feet until he got caught...Dollaway has the biggest advantage and upside in teh gym partners..>The other two will be going down...

Why would Tito Fight Rich Franklin...Rich was easily beat by Forrest...I picked Forrest and saw no way for which Rich to beat him....

Ortiz Evans another useless comment....

Ehhh nevermind, I'm not going to feed your nonsense...

Last edited 7/5/11 3:56PM server time by Adrenaline
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #38   7/5/11 4:48:00AM   

Patchedup15

MMA Regular

Patchedup15 Avatar

Career:506-375
Chips:
I like the idea of Tito v Loser of Griffin/Rua. Both fights are marketable are would give him the opportunity to prove people wrong again. I bet against him against bader and probably would again, but you never know.. he may just pull a couture and out heart everyone in front of him (except for Bones of course)

Post #39   7/5/11 4:42:19PM   

Page 3 of 3     1     2     3