Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

UFC 91 - “Rampage” Jackson vs Wanderlei Silva

Print  
  Page 3 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

MikeyG

Standup Guy

MikeyG Avatar

Career:223-140
Chips:

Posted by beerman77

Posted by MikeyG

This matchup is pointless without the belt involved, this could completely destroy the career of either fighter. I gotta say I dont want either of them to gets L's anytime soon.

and besides that , wandys UFC record not that great , yeah he is great, but i dont think he should be next for title if he wins. dont get me wrong he deserves a title shot but i think thier are others ahead of him for sure

true, he needs at least 2 wins.

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #31   8/18/08 1:39:24AM   

Pookie

Remember Paul Herrera

Pookie Avatar

Career:2,212-1,253
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by MikeyG

Posted by NewGuy

blah blah blah I dont like the fight at this point in their careers, gotta be honest I didnt read your response man, the ramblin' bored me.

I’m sorry I wasted your time with a valid counter point. I though that is what forum discussions were for.

Look, if your not going to read what people say maybe you should not waste our time with lame responses.

LOL, I state an opinion of how I dont like the fight at this point of their careers and you go off on some butthurt rant about nothing.

So everytime you make a counter-paragraph of useless statements and arguments into a sentence people are suppose to change their minds...interesting theory

Dont Troll man, not cool man.

Post #32   8/18/08 4:11:52AM   

Jason-plata

MMA Regular

Jason-plata Avatar

Career:39-34
Chips:
Chuck does not deserve another shot yet.. He has not even had a fight for over half a year. He needs to fight someone else, Wandy, Jardine, ect... There are people in front of him in line..

Post #33   8/18/08 12:20:47PM   

MikeyG

Standup Guy

MikeyG Avatar

Career:223-140
Chips:

Posted by Pookie

Dont Troll man, not cool man.

I'm gonna call someone out when they completely rip up what I said and why he thinks I'm wrong and try to sway my opinion of why I dont want this fight to happen. Sorry but I'm not letting people do that crap.

Post #34   8/18/08 8:03:16PM   

jiujitsufreak74

,,[],, *******,,[],,

jiujitsufreak74 Avatar

Career:1,056-572
Chips:

Posted by Jason-plata

Chuck does not deserve another shot yet.. He has not even had a fight for over half a year. He needs to fight someone else, Wandy, Jardine, ect... There are people in front of him in line..

although i agree Chuck hasn't earned a shot just yet, how could Wandy be in front of him for a title shot? Chuck just defeated Wandy in a hard fought decision. i am a huge Wandy fan but i have to admit Chuck is in front of him for a title. i really like this fight with Rampage as it gives Wandy a legitimate chance to get a win over a recognizable face and would put him in the graces of the casual American fans which is what he needs. if Wandy can defeat Rampage it will put him in the running for a title shot or a possible Chuck rematch. i hope to God that Wandy can rematch Chuck because a second fight would be just as exciting as the first only this time it will have more title implication.

Post #35   8/18/08 8:55:18PM   

brooklynbadass

MMA Regular

Career:439-288
Chips:
I really hope this is in Boston so I can go!!

Post #36   8/19/08 12:53:58PM   

Page 3 of 3     1     2     3