Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

SPORTS SURVEY

Print  
  Page 3 of 5     1     2     3     4     5  
Posted By Message

Lay_N_Pray

In Full Mount

Lay_N_Pray Avatar
 
 
 


 
 
Posts:615
Career:360-191
Joined:Jan 2007
Chips:
82
FAVORITE FIGHTER: Anderson Silva
FAVORITE NFL TEAM: Chicago Bears
FAVORITE MLB TEAM: Chicago Cubs
FAVORITE NCAAF TEAM: Northwestern
FAVORITE NCAAB TEAM: DePaul
FAVORITE NBA TEAM: Milwaukee Bucks
FAVORITE NHL TEAM: Detroit Red Wings
FAVORITE MLS TEAM: I watch games...dont really have a favorite
FAVORITE MISC TEAM/ATHLETE: Barry Sanders

Ad: Find out about FanDuel's newly launch game called Mixup

Post #31   11/27/07 12:14:08PM   

905010

MMA Regular

905010 Avatar
 
 
 


 
 
Posts:187
Career:312-203
Joined:Jul 2007
Chips:
18
FAVORITE FIGHTER:Anderson silva
FAVORITE NFL TEAM:Tampa Bay Bucceners
FAVORITE MLB TEAM: St. Louis Cardnials
FAVORITE NCAAF TEAM: Florida GATORS
FAVORITE NCAAB TEAM: Florida GATORS
FAVORITE NBA TEAM: Orlando Magic
FAVORITE NHL TEAM: Don't watch
FAVORITE MLS TEAM: DON't watch
FAVORITE MISC TEAM/ATHLETE:???

Post #32   11/28/07 10:07:49PM   

jiujitsufreak74

,,[],, *******,,[],,

jiujitsufreak74 Avatar
8
 
 
 


 
 
Posts:5,255
Career:1,056-572
Joined:Sep 2007
Chips:
1,150
FAVORITE FIGHTER: Marcus Davis

FAVORITE NFL TEAM: NY Jets...unfortunately

FAVORITE MLB TEAM: NY Mets...again...unfortunately

FAVORITE NCAAF TEAM: Any Big East team...go WV!!!

FAVORITE NCAAB TEAM: UNC because Tyler Hansbrough is their star player and he's white, i find that funny

FAVORITE NBA TEAM: Celtics...finally my year has come!

FAVORITE NHL TEAM: Islanders

FAVORITE MLS TEAM: Red Bulls FTW!!!

FAVORITE MISC TEAM/ATHLETE: Tony Romo

Post #33   11/29/07 12:43:34AM   

cowcatcher

Steady MODdin'

cowcatcher Avatar
9
 
 
 
 


 
 
Posts:7,760
Career:3,116-1,776
Joined:Jan 2007
Chips:
1,708
FAVORITE FIGHTER:Cro Cop
FAVORITE NFL TEAM:Packers
FAVORITE MLB TEAM:Brewers
FAVORITE NCAAF TEAM:Wisconsin
FAVORITE NCAAB TEAM:Marquette
FAVORITE NBA TEAM:Bucks
FAVORITE NHL TEAM:Whalers(RIP)
FAVORITE MLS TEAM:none(not a soccer fan at all)
FAVORITE MISC TEAM/ATHLETE:ever:Don Mattingly current:Brett Favre

Last edited 11/29/07 12:12PM server time by cowcatcher
Edit note/reason: n/a

_______________________________________

Post #34   11/29/07 12:11:48PM   

Linye

MMA Regular

 
 
 


 
 
Posts:112
Career:240-141
Joined:Jul 2007
Camp: Beat Down System
Chips:
2
FAVORITE FIGHTER: Cro-Cop
FAVORITE NFL TEAM: Denver Broncos ( I like the colors )
FAVORITE MLB TEAM: Atlanta Braves
FAVORITE NCAAF TEAM: N/A
FAVORITE NCAAB TEAM: N/A
FAVORITE NBA TEAM: San Antonio Spurs
FAVORITE NHL TEAM: Dallas Stars (again, the colors )
FAVORITE MLS TEAM: Puerto Rico Islanders
FAVORITE MISC TEAM/ATHLETE: Miguel Cotto

Post #35   12/1/07 10:31:32AM   

Ben_Hutch

Banned

 
 
 


 
 
Posts:1,116
Career:282-168
Joined:Nov 2007
Chips:
169
FAVORITE FIGHTER: Georges St. Pierre
FAVORITE NFL TEAM: New York Jets
FAVORITE MLB TEAM:
FAVORITE NCAAF TEAM:
FAVORITE NCAAB TEAM:
FAVORITE NBA TEAM:
FAVORITE NHL TEAM:
FAVORITE MLS TEAM: Chelsea (English)
FAVORITE MISC TEAM/ATHLETE: Jets / GSP / Anderson Silva / Michael Bisping / Ricky Hatton

Last edited 8/18/08 12:22AM server time by Ben_Hutch
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #36   8/18/08 12:21:41AM   

mkiv9secsupra

MMA Sensei

mkiv9secsupra Avatar
3


 
 
 


 
 
Posts:2,874
Career:1,051-706
Joined:Jan 2007
Chips:
361
FAVORITE FIGHTER: Chuck Liddell
FAVORITE NFL TEAM: Pittsburgh Steelers
FAVORITE MLB TEAM: Atlanta Braves
FAVORITE NCAAF TEAM: Georgia Bulldogs!!!
FAVORITE NCAAB TEAM:
FAVORITE NBA TEAM:
FAVORITE NHL TEAM: Montreal Canadiens
FAVORITE MLS TEAM: Chelsea and Italia and England
FAVORITE MISC TEAM/ATHLETE: Kalib Starnes.......he should have run in the olympics!!!!

Last edited 8/18/08 12:30AM server time by mkiv9secsupra
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #37   8/18/08 12:30:04AM   

Aaronno9

King in the North

Aaronno9 Avatar
4



 
 
 


 
 
Posts:3,693
Career:798-457
Joined:Oct 2007
Chips:
476
Is it common for people from America/Canada to follow teams from other states? Seems like lots of people follow a team from a different area in every sport? I mean over here you've got like 90% of fans who only follow their local teams, then you get the other 10% who follow manchester and chelsea just for the trophies more than anything.

_______________________________________
@aaronjohnbird

Post #38   8/18/08 12:59:14AM   

Ben_Hutch

Banned

 
 
 


 
 
Posts:1,116
Career:282-168
Joined:Nov 2007
Chips:
169

Posted by Aaronno9

Is it common for people from America/Canada to follow teams from other states? Seems like lots of people follow a team from a different area in every sport? I mean over here you've got like 90% of fans who only follow their local teams, then you get the other 10% who follow manchester and chelsea just for the trophies more than anything.



Aaron mate why are you up so late? It's 6am here.

Post #39   8/18/08 1:02:26AM   

mkiv9secsupra

MMA Sensei

mkiv9secsupra Avatar
3


 
 
 


 
 
Posts:2,874
Career:1,051-706
Joined:Jan 2007
Chips:
361

Posted by Aaronno9

Is it common for people from America/Canada to follow teams from other states? Seems like lots of people follow a team from a different area in every sport? I mean over here you've got like 90% of fans who only follow their local teams, then you get the other 10% who follow manchester and chelsea just for the trophies more than anything.



For the most part Americans do follow their local/state teams. But then we have a bit of people whos favorite tends to be whoever won the last national title..... I tend to follow certain athletes instead of the teams themselves, such as Ben Roethlisburger or Didier Drogba just to name a couple.

Post #40   8/18/08 1:15:54AM   

Aaronno9

King in the North

Aaronno9 Avatar
4



 
 
 


 
 
Posts:3,693
Career:798-457
Joined:Oct 2007
Chips:
476

Posted by Ben_Hutch


Posted by Aaronno9

Is it common for people from America/Canada to follow teams from other states? Seems like lots of people follow a team from a different area in every sport? I mean over here you've got like 90% of fans who only follow their local teams, then you get the other 10% who follow manchester and chelsea just for the trophies more than anything.



Aaron mate why are you up so late? It's 6am here.



No idea mate, i woke up at 3 and ive not been able to get back to sleep. Not to bothered like, means i get to watch the Olympics for abit.

_______________________________________
@aaronjohnbird

Ad: Find out about FanDuel's newly launch game called Mixup

Post #41   8/18/08 1:19:48AM   

Ben_Hutch

Banned

 
 
 


 
 
Posts:1,116
Career:282-168
Joined:Nov 2007
Chips:
169

Posted by Aaronno9


Posted by Ben_Hutch


Posted by Aaronno9

Is it common for people from America/Canada to follow teams from other states? Seems like lots of people follow a team from a different area in every sport? I mean over here you've got like 90% of fans who only follow their local teams, then you get the other 10% who follow manchester and chelsea just for the trophies more than anything.



Aaron mate why are you up so late? It's 6am here.



No idea mate, i woke up at 3 and ive not been able to get back to sleep. Not to bothered like, means i get to watch the Olympics for abit.



Fair play, I haven't been able to sleep, the same things happened for the last 3 nights in a row, only problem is I'm going to the gym with my mate in 6 hours and im playing football (soccer) in the evening, I'm gona be shattered.

Post #42   8/18/08 1:22:31AM   

JukeboxJim

Learning to Sprawl

JukeboxJim Avatar
 
 
 


 
 
Posts:20
Career:878-665
Joined:Jun 2007
Chips:
1
FAVORITE FIGHTER: GSP
FAVORITE NFL TEAM: Don't follow enough to have a favourite
FAVORITE MLB TEAM: Don't care
FAVORITE NCAAF TEAM: Don't care
FAVORITE NCAAB TEAM: Don't care
FAVORITE NBA TEAM: Detroit Pistons
FAVORITE NHL TEAM: Edmonton Oilers
FAVORITE MLS TEAM: Don't care
FAVORITE MISC TEAM/ATHLETE: All time - Wayne Gretzky. Currently - Dany Heatley

Post #43   8/18/08 2:13:56AM   

F--K_Luck_AuH2O

Banned

 
 
 


 
 
Posts:578
Career:340-195
Joined:Aug 2007
Chips:
85
FAVORITE FIGHTER: Drew Fickett
FAVORITE NFL TEAM: Jacksonvile Jaguars
FAVORITE MLB TEAM: Boston Red Sox
FAVORITE NCAAF TEAM: As a college athlete I must reframe from proping
FAVORITE NCAAB TEAM: Above
FAVORITE NBA TEAM: Phoenix Suns
FAVORITE NHL TEAM: Boston Bruins
FAVORITE MLS TEAM: o_0
FAVORITE MISC TEAM/ATHLETE: Henry Cejudo (Wrestling)

Post #44   8/18/08 2:23:30AM   

D0wnUnd6e6r

Waka / Jawaka

D0wnUnd6e6r Avatar
8
 
 
 


 
 
Posts:3,569
Career:2,421-1,408
Joined:Sep 2007
Chips:
317
FAVORITE FIGHTER: David Loiseau / GSP
FAVORITE NFL TEAM: San Francisco 49ers / Dallas Cowboys (Cause of T.O.)
FAVORITE MLB TEAM: L.A. Angels
FAVORITE NCAAF TEAM: Notre Dame
FAVORITE NCAAB TEAM: Notre Dame
FAVORITE NBA TEAM: L.A. Lakers
FAVORITE NHL TEAM: Montreal Canadiens
FAVORITE MLS TEAM: haha
FAVORITE MISC TEAM/ATHLETE: All Time: Joe Montana Curent: Terrell Owens

Last edited 8/18/08 8:41AM server time by D0wnUnd6e6r
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #45   8/18/08 8:39:28AM   
 
  Page 3 of 5     1     2     3     4     5