Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

T.J. Dillashaw: Cruz 'hits like a little b*tch'

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

TerrorofsesameST

Standup Guy

TerrorofsesameST Avatar

Career:1,691-1,101
Chips:
Dominick Cruz pre ACL tear would have beaten TJ in a 5 round war, it would have been a replay of UFC 132. But like someone else on here said. TJ's on a roll right now and Cruz has had 1 fight in 4 years against a dude who's not even ranked in the top 10, my money is on TJ. And I like Dominick Cruz.

Ad: FanDuel: Daily Fantasy Football, MLB, NBA, NHL Leagues for cash | FanDuel

Post #16   7/31/15 6:51:05PM   

BillsNewAccount

FKA 2.0

BillsNewAccount Avatar

Career:3,547-2,061
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:

Posted by TerrorofsesameST

Dominick Cruz pre ACL tear would have beaten TJ in a 5 round war, it would have been a replay of UFC 132. But like someone else on here said. TJ's on a roll right now and Cruz has had 1 fight in 4 years against a dude who's not even ranked in the top 10, my money is on TJ. And I like Dominick Cruz.

Whats with people writing off the Miz as inferior competition? He was on a five fight win streak. He is STILL in the top ten. He is legit competition and Cruz destroyed him.

Post #17   7/31/15 7:31:26PM   

rush13

Standup Guy

rush13 Avatar

Career:1,379-772
Chips:

Posted by BillsNewAccount

Whats with people writing off the Miz as inferior competition? He was on a five fight win streak. He is STILL in the top ten. He is legit competition and Cruz destroyed him.

Exactly, a perennial top 10 who had only been tko'd one other time previously in his career

Post #18   7/31/15 7:58:14PM   

whodat

The Dawrkness

whodat Avatar

Career:1,987-1,109
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by rush13

Exactly, a perennial top 10 who had only been tko'd one other time previously in his career

To be the devil's advocate:
TJ finished someone twice who was on a 30+ win streak and had never been finished before getting in the octagon with TJ.

Such an interesting fight.
Without Cruz, you could say TJ wouldn't have the fighting style he's been using his last 3 fights. He learned it from him.
He'll have to out Cruz the Cruz.
Can't wait for this fight. Hopefully it gets the publicity it deserves, so the 135ers can start gettin that 145 money.

Post #19   7/31/15 8:33:51PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:3,159-1,735
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Not upset with him firing back, just saying he can't say he hits like a b*tch if he hasn't fought him, nobody can say that about another fighter if they haven't fought yet lol

Michael Bisping?

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #20   7/31/15 10:33:21PM   

rush13

Standup Guy

rush13 Avatar

Career:1,379-772
Chips:

Posted by kopower

Not upset with him firing back, just saying he can't say he hits like a b*tch if he hasn't fought him, nobody can say that about another fighter if they haven't fought yet lol

Michael Bisping?

LOL I had a feeling somebody might say him

Ok Bisping and Cody McKenzie are the 2 exceptions

Post #21   8/1/15 12:25:39AM   

Bustamante-Aoki

Belt Contender

Bustamante-Aoki Avatar

Career:3,485-2,129
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:

Mizugaki is very under-rated, and not just on playground, pretty much everywhere from what I've noticed. Not sure why, he's usually exciting too.

It seems like all Japanese fighters are automatically written off nowadays. Not pointing fingers, it's just something I've noticed in general amongst mma fans.

Terror: I think Cruz looked better than ever in his last fight. Robbie Lawler improved his striking a lot over the past few years and he credits it to not sparring anymore, just studying and working on technique. Cruz is a master game-planner, so this time off might actually work in his favor, he can remove most of the ring rust by sparring hard in the gym before the fight. Also TJ will only have one recent fight to study, while Cruz has lots of recent footage of TJ to work with.

Post #22   8/1/15 2:16:01PM   

UFC_Fanatic

MMA Sensei

UFC_Fanatic Avatar

Career:2,336-1,452
Camp: Team Global MMA
Chips:

Posted by rush13

Posted by kopower

Michael Bisping?

LOL I had a feeling somebody might say him

Ok Bisping and Cody McKenzie are the 2 exceptions

You missed the exception to end all exceptions for pillow fisted strikers. Jake Shields. I mean has he ever rocked anybody ever? Not that I can recall. Bisping can at least claim he has hurt someone before

Post #23   8/1/15 6:17:55PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2