Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Mauricio Rua cuts ties with André Dida; Cezer Ferreira joins Blackzilians

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

ThaAxeMurderer7

MMA Sensei

ThaAxeMurderer7 Avatar

Career:1,277-814
Chips:

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by ThaAxeMurderer7

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by ThaAxeMurderer7

I'm reading all of your comments. You guys do know that Shogun isn't joining the Blackzilians, right? Cezar is joining them. The article is about both fighters leaving the gyms they were at. Cezar is joining Blackzilians. Shogun hopefully will go back to Cordeiro and Kings.

I was derping myself man, I failed the reading comprehension test on the thread title.

lmao I thought you were derping me b/c I didn't pick up on the sarcasm.

Post #16   4/24/13 3:50:25PM   

40ouncetofreedom

In Full Mount

40ouncetofreedom Avatar

Career:1,898-1,094
Camp: The Evil Empire
Chips:

Posted by RhythmAndStyle

i like the fact that he cut ties with Andre Dida..i honestly dont know why some of yall would think this is a career killer..blackzilians have some of the best strikers in the world..Spong ring a bell, and the kickboxing coaches Overeem brought with him..top level strikers and coaches..cuz lets face it..Lil Nog has strike only, same thing with Rua..so joining blackzilian makes sense..and the fact that Andre Dida wasnt doing much for Rua's cardio and his strike..u gotta go..even Ninja Rua and close trainers like Rafael Cordeiro has blasted Andrea work with Rua..Rua bjj should hold up against Lil Nog and with the kickboxing coaches and fighters at blackzilian should help him alot along with him working with Freddy Roach..cant wait to see if Rua progressed..

Shogun isn't joining the Blackzilians homey...Read the article title using the semicolon then re-think your post.

Post #17   4/24/13 4:07:16PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2